We told you it was going to happen. Court TV has changed its name, and it will no longer answer to "Court TV." From now on when you call you must ask for TruTV, the brand new name that also symbolizes a new direction for the channel when it re-launches with its new sexy look January 1, 2008.
Look, at this point I no longer care about networks sticking to programming that adheres to the name of the network. Cartoon Network is airing live-action stuff, AMC is focusing more on original series and less on movies, and I'm pretty sure Animal Planet is starting to give equal time to series about fruits and vegetables. All I care about is good programming, I don't really care what channel it's on. Hell, one of my favorite new shows, Ice Road Truckers, is on the History Channel. It has nothing to do with history, but I don't care.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- 'The Amazing Race: All-Stars' Week 3 Express Pass Power Rankings: The Stronger Teams Surge
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4 Episode Photos
- 'The Amazing Race: All Stars' Recap: Crashing Rafts, Missing Taxis and Dancing Globetrotters
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Have the Florricks Fallen into a Wiretap Trap?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'True Detective' Season 1 finale - 'Form and Void': In the court of the Yellow King
- 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' Season 9, episode 7: Khloe files for divorce from Lamar
- 'The Simpsons' says goodbye to Marcia Wallace's Edna Krabappel
- 'Once Upon a Time' recap: Wicked is here
- 'Game of Thrones' releases new Season 4 trailer: Watch the epic, extended sneak peek
- More From Zap2it
- Revenge Midseason Premiere Recap: Rated Ex
- OWN's Lindsay Offers Sad, Boring Look at the Life of Lindsay Lohan — Rate the Premiere
- Looking Finale Post Mortem: Jonathan Groff on the Big Kevin-Richie Cliffhanger
- The Good Wife Recap: Integrity Check
- New Game of Thrones Trailer: 'The World Has Fallen Apart'– But the Dragon Is Still Rad
- More From TVLine