We told you it was going to happen. Court TV has changed its name, and it will no longer answer to "Court TV." From now on when you call you must ask for TruTV, the brand new name that also symbolizes a new direction for the channel when it re-launches with its new sexy look January 1, 2008.
Look, at this point I no longer care about networks sticking to programming that adheres to the name of the network. Cartoon Network is airing live-action stuff, AMC is focusing more on original series and less on movies, and I'm pretty sure Animal Planet is starting to give equal time to series about fruits and vegetables. All I care about is good programming, I don't really care what channel it's on. Hell, one of my favorite new shows, Ice Road Truckers, is on the History Channel. It has nothing to do with history, but I don't care.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 21 Jaw-Dropping Moments from 'Black Hole Sun'
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Top Looks of 'Finale, Part 2'
- 'The 100' Episode 2.2 Photos: Octavia Confronts the Grounders
- [Video] 'Supernatural' Preview: Dean Gets Back to the Family Business
- More From BuddyTV
- Damian Lewis, Paul Giamatti to Lead Showtime Drama Billions
- Scorpion Sneak Peek: NCIS: LA's Hetty Helps Walter's Team Clean Up Nice
- TVLine Items: Jim Parsons Voicing Elf, Haven's WWE Reunion and More
- Marvel's Agent Carter Adds Nikita Alum
- Did Boardwalk Hit Casting Jackpot? Missing DemonDean? Can Elsa Bundle Up? Palicki-est TV Week? And More Qs!
- More From TVLine
- Jennifer Garner Speaks Out Against Sexism in Hollywood
- Usher Admits: 'I'm Not Happy' With Justin Bieber's Choices
- Kelly Osbourne Gets Tattoo In Memory of Joan Rivers
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Canceled, Mama June Thanks Fans
- Jenny McCarthy on Sex with Donnie Wahlberg: It Gets Better Every Time
- More From ET