"My favorite part of the whole experience was at the end," said McCarroll. "He punched my ass, and it felt great."
And thus, the new sport of Hot Boxing is born.
Watch the video after the jump.
But he did a pretty good job, and we bet his fans loved it! He should probably stick to his day job, though. Or maybe that would be "night job" when it comes to boxing.
Watch the video after the jump.
For starters, there was no star murderer. It was an interesting case for a change, especially since the killer was a professional hit man. The planting of the bomb in the heavy bag was clever, although wouldn't a real pro make sure that the target would be hit? The set up was so random. And if you don't care about killing, why not leave a bomb big enough to destroy the gym and everyone in it? Just wondering...
The premiere is actually coming up very soon: Sept. 4. So you won't have to wait too long if you are ready to see some amateur meat machines bash the snot out of each other.
Even though I disagree with him, I think the post is well-reasoned. I, too, have been wondering what the hell is going on with the Cylon/human baby that the Cylons managed to capture before they fled New Caprica. But, I adored last week's boxing episode that explains just how messed up Kara and Lee's relationship is. He doesn't like entire episodes being devoted to words like "genocide" and "torture", which I found to be thought-provoking.
I do agree on one point, though. Give Admiral Adama something to do other than just monologues. Edward James Olmos is a great actor and all he's getting are speeches.
Somehow, you just knew this was coming, right?
TV Land has ordered a pilot for Family Foreman, which will follow ex-heavweight boxer and Foreman Grill head George Foreman and his family. The pilot will start filming at the end of this month. It's part of several new reality shows that TV Land has coming up, including a show about high school reunions and another about turning 40. Ugh. At least the article above says that Star Trek and M*A*S*H* reruns are also coming to the network.
I wonder if the network will have some sort of guide to the characters that you can download from their web site, since Foreman doesn't just have one son named George but five. Also, they need some sort of contest where you can get a new Foreman Grill. Mine has a lot of wear and tear on it and I could use a new one, maybe one of those megasize ones where you can fit 10 burgers at once.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Extant' Recap: Does Molly Have Powers Now?
- 'Last Comic Standing' Recap: The Girl Who Irritated Roseanne
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason Gets Blindsided
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- More From BuddyTV
- Graceland's Serinda Swan Weighs In on Paige Hate, Unsexiest Sex Scene Ever
- Anthony Geary to General Hospital Fans: JK About That Retirement!
- Mindy Project Season 4 Twist: Mindy to Wed Big Bang Theory's Raj?!
- The CW Eyeing Dark Little Women Adaptation From NCIS Star
- Degrassi's Top 17 Couples, Ranked: Eclare vs. Fimogen and More
- More From TVLine
- Mick Jagger's Son James Looks Just Like Him!
- Salma Hayek: Racism in America Is the 'Big Elephant in the Room'
- Chris Pine Will Officially Play Wonder Woman's Love Interest!
- Miranda Lambert Says She's 'Been Living Off Caffeine & Sad Songs' After Divorce
- Did Gisele Bündchen Secretly Get Plastic Surgery in Paris?
- More From ET