Two Dreadful Children, the still-developing animated series for FOX from Kitchen Confidential creator and former Family Guy and American Dad writer Dave Hermingson has just added to new actors to its voice cast. The series, about a redneck family who discover their disobedient twin boys are geniuses, has already recruited French Stewart, Chris Kattan and Meredith Roberts. Kattan and Stewart will play the neighbors, and Roberts will voice one of the boys. Sam Huntington was recently added as the voice of the other twin, and Caroline Rhea will play their mother.
It's an interesting idea for a primetime cartoon, though Hermingson's TV past doesn't impress me all that much, and I think American Dad proved that Family Guy's comedy style is one that can't be stretched into another show without breaking. Then again, maybe Hermingson has something up his sleeve for this new series he could never work into his past projects, so I'm staying optimistic until the show hits the air, whenever that might be.
I Wrestle My Sons HARD --bumper sticker on Tom's car
Gary Busey guest stars in this episode, as, oddly enough, a man who is completely and utterly insane. More exactly, he plays Coach Harris, a man trying to lead the Jefferton Pinners wrestling team to victory using such esteem-building techniques as telling all of his students they're nothing more than little girls trapped in little fat boys' bodies. Meanwhile, Tom, who is the team's "equipment boy" and dresses as if he's an extra in Flashdance, discovers that the kids have been using an illegal supplement called "Flaxamax." Tom discovers this while hanging the boy's jock straps in the locker room and spraying them down with a garden hose.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Supergirl Series Lands on CBS — Who Would You Cast in the Lead Role?
- Ratings: Thursday Night Football Sacked By Blowout, Loser Hits Low
- Phineas and Ferb Clip: Terry O'Quinn Is a Man in Black in Lost-Themed Episode
- Girl Meets World Sneak Peek: Photos from Rider Strong's Directorial Debut
- You're the Worst Finale Post Mortem: EP Talks Gretchen's Major Move, Downplays Lindsay's Big D
- More From TVLine
- Rob Kardashian Fuels Baby Rumors with New Tweet
- Jennifer Lopez and Iggy Azalea Bare Their 'Booty' – Finally!
- Jon Hamm, Kerry Washington Align with White House In Sexual Assault PSA
- Keanu Reeves Finds Female Intruder Sitting In His Library
- Kaley Cuoco Reacts to Nude Photo Leak: I Didn't Believe They Were Real
- More From ET