The reality TV star clinched victory from the no longer "winning" Charlie Sheen. Between them the pair garnered a whopping 56 percent of the votes, proving that a lot of people really do find them annoying.
"I'll always be in love with Brad," she told Chris Harrison. "No one will ever hear me say a bad word about him, nor will I tolerate anybody else saying anything bad about him."
So be careful what you say in the comments, as Maynard may be reading and she will not tolerate any Brad-bashing!
Us Weekly reports that Maynard was spotted running errands in Charlotte, N.C., without the rock Womack presented to her on 'The Bachelor' finale, with an insider confirming that she has returned it to ABC.
Sources claim that the couple's long-distance relationship was just too hard to continue, with a source telling 'Us,' "It's completely over now."
Maynard is reported to have initiated the breakup, which happened about two weeks ago after she visited Womack's home in Austin, Texas, in a last-ditch attempt to save their relationship.
• Which 'Dancing With the Stars' female gave cast mate Kym Johnson quite a show yesterday after leaving the rehearsal studios?
• Actress Paz de la Huerta, best known for her role as Lucy Danizger on HBO's 'Boardwalk Empire,' was arrested in her hometown of New York City on Sunday after allegedly assaulting socialite Samantha Swetra.
• 'Bachelor' Brad Womack's ex is cashing in. Laurel Kagay, who dated Womack on and off for eight years, says that his temper will ruin his relationship with Emily Maynard.
• With 'Bachelor' Brad Womack and Emily Maynard's relationship looking anything but secure, ABC execs have been discussing the possibility of asking Brad to come back for a third run as 'The Bachelor.'
• Ted Danson told PopEater he thinks his former 'Cheers' costar Kirstie Alley will "do great" on 'DWTS.'
• '30 Rock' star Jane Krakowski was spotted romping around NYC in a dog suit today along with co-star Tina Fey. Doesn't get much cuter than that.
The new 'Bachelorette' was announced Monday night on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' and it's one other than 'Bachelor' veteran, Ashley Hebert.
The 26-year-old dental student was one of Brad Womack's top picks, and she only narrowly missed out on making it to the finale. Speaking about being picked to be the new 'Bachelorette,' Hebert told People, "I feel like this season taught me so much about myself. ... It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"
Production on Season 7 of 'The Bachelorette' is already underway, but Jimmy Kimmel made things all official by swearing-in Hebert on his show. Among the things she's now pledged to do is promising "to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show."
'The Bachelor' and His Fiancee Talk Breaking Up and Postponing the Wedding on 'After the Rose' (VIDEO)
"This truly is the woman of my dreams," Womack told Chris Harrison of his fiancée. "This truly is the woman that I want to base my life on, and to hear her tell me, 'I just can't do it. I'm leaving'."
Yes, the pair have already gone through a break-up since the series stopped filming, but they say they're now back together. Do you believe them? Or did the producers just convince them to fake it through this special so they don't hurt the brand?
The process involved a series of questions, and the newest 'Bachelorette' swearing to abide by them by placing her hand on a copy of 'People' magazine. "Do you promise to use the word 'amazing' between eight and 40 times per show," Kimmel asked her. "Do you promise not to fall in love with a guy who cries on a date, unless he's being stung by bees."
She struggled with agreeing to a few of them, including Kimmel's edict that she not fall in love with a man who wears a Speedo. But who is she?
Emily Maynard, the single mother who lost her fiancé in a plane crash in 2004 faced off against Chantal O'Brien, who seems to be identified more by her father, former Seattle Seahawk Mike O'Brien, than by her own accomplishments.
But would Brad choose either of them? Were you surprised by the result?
Fans were mistrustful at first, skeptical that the patented 'Bachelor' magic would work for our troubled entrepreneur the second time around, but here we are at the 'Bachelor' finale and Brad has -- against all odds -- chosen his future bride (or at least the subject of another messy tabloid breakup).
But who did Brad choose? Join us after the jump to find out.
Elisabeth Hasselbeck grouses that Womack "make[s] up his own rules during the show" and fails to follow rose ceremony "protocol." This inspires Silverman to weigh in with her own opinion on Womack and his relationship with Emily Maynard.
I hope your bags are packed and you brought plenty of sunscreen, 'Bachelor' fans, because this week, Brad and his bevy of bachelorettes were bound for South Africa; because nothing spells romance like picnicing with a hippo (behave!) or spending the night in the wilderness with no walls or ceiling.
Thankfully (or disappointingly, depending on your opinion of the final three women) no-one got eaten by a lion or lost in the woods, but that doesn't mean that there wasn't some bloodshed on the African plains.
Ashley gets up to leave. "That's that?" he asks, surprised. She replies, "I don't know what else to say. I'm not gonna beg you to change your mind."
Brad seems confused that she isn't happily skipping her way to the exit. "What's wrong with you?" he wonders. Ashley explains: "I'm just a little heartbroken, very surprised and just a little bit hurt right now." Duh.
In it, we provided speculation on who (if anyone) 'Bachelor' Brad Womack might choose after his second spin of the reality dating roulette. Reality Steve has been reassuring readers of his "100 percent certainty" about the season's outcome and Brad's choice for the past three months, but earlier today, he abruptly changed his mind.
Join us after the jump for the woman now alleged to be Brad's future bride. Spoilers ahead.
Shawntel is an embalmer, and she decided that what Brad wanted was to lie on the embalming table and hear her talk in excruciating detail about how she bled out bodies. She then moved on from there.
If you're describing your job and you pick up a tool and hear "Maybe not," or "That scares me," you should consider backing off.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Madam Secretary's Téa Leoni, EPs Talk Elizabeth's First Scandal, Henry's Spy Game, Staff Bonding and More
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs from Grey's, Mindy, Parks and More
- Ratings: Five-0 Slips to Low, Last Man Rises, Cristela Ticks Up, Dixie Flat
- Performer of the Week: Lady Gaga
- Glee Recap: Party Poopers
- More From TVLine
- Kanye West Honors His Late Mother & North -- See the Tattoos!
- Kate Mara Doesn't Want You to Eat Meat On Mondays and Here's Why
- William Shatner Feels Awful for Having to Miss Leonard Nimoy's Funeral
- Did Ryan Gosling Get His Daughter's Name Tattooed on His Knuckles?!
- Alicia Keys Shows Off 2-Month-Old Baby in Most Adorable Family Pic!
- More From ET