And before you say anything, that's the word used by show creator Marc Cherry, not me.
At a TCA Q and A (check out the reports from Joel and Kevin here), the Desperate Housewives creator says he spends $100,000 a week just getting rid of nipples that show through clothing because "I've got a couple of actresses who refuse to wear bras, and the Standards and Practices go 'Can't see that'...then I'll turn on Friends and it's a Nipplefest."
It's funny because I was just noticing the other day on a Friends repeat that Jennifer Aniston was, um, showing quite a bit. Personally I would have used the word "Nipplepalooza," but that's just me. Now, who are the actresses he's talking about?
[via TV Tattle]
When I saw Greg Germann sitting there at the bar in the opening scene, I almost jumped up and down with glee. I loved him on Ally McBeal and oh, how I've missed him (turns out he's been doing B movies and such these past several years)! Is he joining the show?
Um, no. He's the very epitome of the bad date, told in one of the most charming ways I've seen recently. Mary Ellen's voiceovers make everything just seem so infused with destiny. It's really a lovely trick and, in this scene, its played to maximum effect.
Susan, she's not loving the boor German plays at all. Much better: the doctor that treats them both for a vicious accidental head-butt. (heh. "in some cultures headbutting is a mating ritual!" heh heh). He's certainly a hotty and Susan proceeds to pursue him in the awkward way that no one but Susan could.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'Dance Moms' Preview: Kalani's Mom Invites a New Dance Coach to the ALDC
- 'Scream' Review: Does MTV's New Slasher Series Live Up to the Movie Franchise?
- 'Zoo' Review: A New Summer Drama That Leaves Something to Be Desired
- 'RHONYC' Marks 100th Episode with Epic Meltdown
- Is Gretchen Rossi Returning to 'The Real Housewives of Orange County'
- More From BuddyTV
- Blind Item: Will This Be the Fall's Most Divisive Television Event?
- Ratings: Whispers Slips to Season Lows
- Fall TV: NCIS vs. Stamos vs. Muppets, and Tuesday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Outlander Casts Harry Potter Actress as Season 2's Mother Hildegarde
- Wayward Pines Video: Will Kate Help Ethan Defuse an Explosive Situation?
- More From TVLine
- Caitlyn Jenner Bares Her Legs in a Sequin Miniskirt
- Kevin Smith Shows Off Impressive 85 Pound Weight Loss
- Khloe Kardashian Hugs It Out With Kylie Jenner and Tyga
- Did Britney Spears Make a Dig at Iggy Azalea After 'Pretty Girls' Diss?
- Jeremy Renner Responds to Gay Rumors: ‘F**king Say Whatever the Hell You Want'
- More From ET