(S01E16) This episode has one of the great surprise lines in sitcom history (in my opinion anyway, don't want to oversell it).
While Dana is upset that Gordon stood her up last night and Jewish Jeremy is freaking out that he has to spend three days with Natalie's Catholic family, Casey talks to Dan about a shirt of his that's missing, and Dan figures out how and why this particular shirt is missing.
(S01E10) The two anchors that do the 2am West Coast update are stuck in Pittsburgh because of a snowstorm, which means Dan and Casey have to give up their night in Atlantic City to do the show. So they put together a staff poker game.
Meanwhile, Natalie is mad at Jeremy for ditching her the other night and playing tennis with a movie star, and she plans on making him pay when they play poker. Dana confronts Sally about the way she's going to produce the 2am update, and Isaac thinks he's shrinking.
Denton was unhappy about what was happening to the character of Mike (nothing), so he approached producers about having Mike leave the show so he could pursue other projects. But producers assured him there were plans for Mike (and maybe Susan too? Hmmm ...)
Denton and others on the show agree that this second season has been a letdown, and hint that there are big changes in store for season three. One idea they had, which was eventually scrapped, was to have the dead Rex come back to narrate the show, a la the dead Mary-Alice. But she'll continue to be the show's narrator. Personally, I think having Steven Culp come back and narrate the show would have been a neat idea.
I think I'd create a nasty housewife who befriends Gabrielle and feeds her lots of food that she swears is fat free, so Gabrielle gains a bunch of weight and no one wants her. What kind of scandal would you create on DH?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine