The Rock of Love 2 winner sets the record straight by asserting that she and Bret are still together. In fact, if they weren't, we would hear about it from her mouth and not Daisy's. Ambre says that Daisy has no involvement in their relationship. She also maintains that she bears no ill will toward Daisy.
About Ambre, Daisy pretended like the Rock of Love 2 winner didn't even exist. Then she claimed that Ambre and Bret aren't even together. Gasp!
About Bret: Daisy says that she's still not over the has-been rocker. In fact, she's out drowning her sorrows in alcohol. However, she says something mighty interesting at the end of the video. Daisy reveals, not so subtly, that she and the Poison frontman slept together recently. As she puts it, they were hanging out and they weren't talking. Wink, wink.
Check out the video and let me know your thoughts. Here's my favorite line: "Allegedly, I have no clue." I fully plan on making use of that gem sometime in the near future.
Welcome to Super Skank Wednesday. This is where I celebrate the awesomely skanky people on the following shows: Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, I Love New York (or whatever show Tiffany Pollard is making next), The Surreal Life, and Charm School. Basically, I'll discuss the skankalicious shows that make VH1 the network it is today.
After the jump, I'm tackling "What to Do at a Celebreality Reunion." And I've collected some videos for you.
Happy Super Skank Wednesday, everybody!
After the jump, I'll be discussing the finale of Rock of Love 2 (oh how bittersweet it was) and Bret's past finalists. I'll also be paying tribute to Thing 2 who left the Flavor of Love house in the most tearful elimination I have ever witnessed on that show.
Let's face it, we get old. Some of us live a long and glorious life, dying happily in our sleep next to the 26-year-old Penthouse Pet of the Month who is just with our wrinkled old selves because we have money. Others live to the ripe old age of 30 and have a wonderful Lastday ceremony. It really doesn't matter...we get old one way or another.
Most of us try not to admit we are getting old. We use dyes, we have surgeries to move things around, and we pump ourselves with poison so our faces to retain that wonder wax museum sheen. Yet, there are those occasions where you hear about something that triggers that little part of your brain that makes you want to whip out the Bran Flakes and prunes. Here are just a few television-related events that may just have you looking for retirement communities in Florida.
After the jump, I'm doing a quick round-up of this Sunday's Rock of Love 2 and Monday's Flavor of Love 3 just in case any of SSW readers didn't see the shows. Then it's on to the fun part. I call it "And In This Corner." It's a series of match-ups between Flavor of Love and Rock of Love girls past and present.
After the jump...Daisy's Diaries: Enter the mind of a psycho & Why Flavor of Love 3 finally got good Monday night.
After the jump...Reasons Why You Shouldn't Drink in the Rock of Love Mansion, A Word from Bret, & This Season, It's all about Seezinz.
After the jump... The Lamentable Demise of Kristy Jo, A Well-Rounded Woman: What Flav Looks for in a Skank, and this week's quotations, A Word from the Skanks.
Let's party like it's Wednesday! Super SKANK Wednesday, that is!
After the jump I have some Fun Facts on Megan Hauserman: Serial Reality Star, Operation Focus: Thing 1 and Thing 2's Masterplan, and The Dos and Don'ts of Telling a Flav Bedtime Story
After the jump check out my photo essay on Destiney from Rock of Love 2, Random thoughts on Flavor of Love 3 (it's really just more photo essay), and some final nuggets for you to puzzle over. Enjoy and a very happy Super Skank Wednesday to you!
After the jump, I delve into The Nitty Gritty: The Real Reasons Behind Bret's Eliminations, How to Run a Successful Restaurant: Flavor of Love Style , and Tanisha: The Remix.
After the jump I have a look at my favorite quotations from this week's episodes of Flavor of Love 3 and Rock of Love 2. I call it Epigrams, A Discussion. Enjoy Skank-lovers!
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV's Best New Characters of 2013
- 'The Voice' Top 5 Predictions: Which 3 Singers Are in the Finale?
- 'Real Housewives' Roundup: Brandi's Apology, Porsha's Divorce and a New 'NYC' Season
- [VIDEO] 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: Gibbs and Fornell's Ex-Wife Asks for a Favor
- 'The Voice' Season 5: Top 5 Performance Rankings
- More From BuddyTV
- 'Doctor Who': Peter Capaldi's Doctor costume a mix of 'old-fashioned' and the future
- 'The Sing-Off': Meet The Princeton Footnotes, Season 4's first eliminated group
- 'Escaping the Prophet': Flora Jessop helps women escape polygamy
- 'Agents of SHIELD' episode 10 'The Bridge' clip shows Mike Peterson in action
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas special photos: Wooden Cybermen and the Doctor is a wizard?
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive: Will & Grace Reunion on Sean Saves the World, Megan Mullally to Play Sean's [Spoiler]
- TVLine Items: Gossip Guy Is NBC's Tin Man, Mom Casts Dad, Happy Endings' New Home and More
- Exclusive Parenthood First Look: Crosby Drops Some Slutty-But-Soulful Knowledge on Drew
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: Bob Barker Marks His 90th Birthday With a Price Is Right First
- Ratings: The Voice Boosts The Sing-Off's Return, Almost Human Ticks Up But Sleepy Slips
- More From TVLine