After the jump...Best Practices: How to Win Rock of Love 2, The Logic of Flav, a video on Flav's philosophies for you perusal, and some of my favorite quotations from the skanks this week.
After the jump I have the following: Every Rose Has its Thorn: The Thorny Roses from Rock of Love 2, Flavor of Love 3 Casting Special, and Life Lessons from the Bad Girls Club. (At the suggestion of a reader, I checked it out and...Oh...My...God.)
I have the following goodies after the jump: The Top Contenders for the Sacred Love of Bret Michaels (or just ROL2 Frontrunners, if you prefer shorter titles), Life Lessons, and Les Miserables: A Tribute to Angelique.
SSW is a celebration of the many life lessons we can learn from VH1's raunchiest characters. I'll put together lists, Vs. articles, spotlight a special skank or two, and maybe even throw in a pop quiz for you adoring VH1 fans. For the next few weeks, I'll focus mostly on Rock of Love 2, on the darling bachelor Bret Michaels and his crew of devout skanks.
My first article, How to Impress Bret MIchaels: The Dos and Don'ts of a Rock of Love 2 Talent Show, is after the jump. I threw in some "Bret-isms" at the bottom too. Some nuggets of wisdom from the man himself, if you will.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Carson Kressley of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy is going to tell us How to Look Good Naked and then let the world see us in our underwear.
- Bret Michaels, former singer in the 80's band Poison, will search for true love on a VH1 reality show airing this summer.
- Watching this week's episode of Lost , "Flashes Before Your Eyes", was like finding an enormous Easter egg... full of Easter eggs.
Being in the Final 12 means that you get to perform on the big stage, in front of the big crowd, with the big fancy lights. This is the AI equivalent of getting to sit at the adult table at Thanksgiving. No more of that kids' table crap. It's the big show with the bigger band and the souped-up sound system.
But there was no souped-up sound system in my apartment tonight.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- The 3 Biggest Differences Between 'True Detective' Season 1 and Season 2
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Where Does Everyone Stand in Week 2?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 1
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 2 Power of Veto?
- 'Big Brother 17': Why The Twin Twist Has Been Terribly Disappointing
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week From Teen Wolf, Complications, Rookie Blue and More!
- Kit Harington's Long Hair: Is it a Clue to Jon Snow's Game of Thrones Future?
- Heroes Reborn: Animated Character Posters Reveal the Newbies' Powers
- Falling Skies: Drew Roy Talks Confusing 'Warrior' Cry, Hal's Triangle Troubles
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- More From TVLine