(S04E06) I didn't think it was possible, but the Lost writers actually found a way to make Ben creepier. All they had to do was add a "lovesick stalker" dimension to his personality. For a Juliet-centric episode, it seemed like we learned a lot more about Ben than the intriguing Dr. Burke. We also got some significant answers about who's behind the freighter mission--from Ben, of course. Perhaps the only thing Ben doesn't know is how to have a healthy romantic relationship.
(S01E05) "You guys are so not friends. You are like a corporation." - Violet to Sam
In case you didn't know, Private Practice was picked up for a full 22-episode season. That means more Pete and Addison flirting, Cooper and Violet circling around one another, and, sadly, more of angry Naomi! Even if reviews of the first episodes were not stellar, the show has been improving. Most importantly, Private Practice has been strong in ratings, which led to its pick up.
Brett Cullen has been replaced in the new CW series Life is Wild. This really comes as very little shock since I can't think of anyone who was looking forward to this series.
Cullen is being replaced by D.W. Moffett who was most recently seen on the summer series Hidden Palms. You may also remember Moffett from such forgettable series as Skin & For Your Love.
Personally, I think Moffett is a little young to play a seasoned veterinarian and father of a teenager, but I'm sure his youth had a lot to do with the recast.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- Anne Meara, Actress/Comedian and Half of Stiller & Meara, Dead at 85
- More From TVLine
- Michael B. Jordan on Racist Reactions to 'Fantastic Four' Casting: 'This Is the World We Live In'
- Kylie Jenner Struggles with Opening Up to Family: 'I Go Through These Times Where I Hate My Life'
- 'Newsroom' Star Alison Pill Marries Joshua Leonard -- See the Pretty Pics!
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Jessa Duggar's Father-In-Law Encourages Josh Duggar: 'Hang In There'
- More From ET