December 21, 2014
by Annie Wu, posted Mar 13th 2006 10:42AM
Wow. Flavor of Love is, quite possibly, the tackiest reality show I have ever seen (please note that this is coming from someone that considers The Surreal Life a guilty pleasure). After one episode, I was completely disgusted by the behavior of these women and of the star himself, Flavor Flav. I learned that Mr. Flav is a horrible judge of character and that scantily-clad women will do absolutely anything for a moment of fame and glory. However, I found that I was unable to pull myself away from the television... even as I had my remote control held out, pointing directly at the TV, my finger already resting on the Off button and my face twisted in disgust. What a train wreck... a gloriously vicious train wreck.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- More From BuddyTV
- Quotes of the Week: The 100, NCIS: LA, Vanderpump, Freak Show and More
- Amy Adams Hosts SNL: Watch Video of Best and Worst Sketches
- Kevin Hart Hosting First SNL of 2015
- TVLine's Performers of the Week: Laurie Metcalf and Stephen Colbert
- Ratings: Amazing Race Ticks Up With Finale, Splits 3-Way Demo Win
- More From TVLine