April 27, 2015
by Annie Wu, posted Mar 13th 2006 10:42AM
Wow. Flavor of Love is, quite possibly, the tackiest reality show I have ever seen (please note that this is coming from someone that considers The Surreal Life a guilty pleasure). After one episode, I was completely disgusted by the behavior of these women and of the star himself, Flavor Flav. I learned that Mr. Flav is a horrible judge of character and that scantily-clad women will do absolutely anything for a moment of fame and glory. However, I found that I was unable to pull myself away from the television... even as I had my remote control held out, pointing directly at the TV, my finger already resting on the Off button and my face twisted in disgust. What a train wreck... a gloriously vicious train wreck.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Arrow' Episode 3.21 Photos: Oliver Joins the League of Assassins
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Live Blog: Eras, Immunity, Dance-Offs and the Top 7
- 'The Voice' Live Blog: Gwen, Usher and CeeLo Return to Advise the Top 8
- 'Gotham' Recap: Does Gordon Rescue Barbara?
- 'Once Upon a Time': 20 Moments of Emma and Regina's Road Trip From 'Lily'
- More From BuddyTV
- Viola Davis to Play Harriet Tubman in HBO Film From John Adams Scribe
- The Voice: Advice, Caveats and Dream Set Lists for the Season 8 Top 8
- NCIS: Emily Wickersham Previews a Sad Loss, Gibbs''Secret Relationship'
- The Originals' Danielle Campbell Talks Davina's Plan to Kill Klaus, Revive Kol
- The Unauthorized Full House Story Greenlit at Lifetime
- More From TVLine
- Kris Jenner Refutes Claim That She Refused to Comment on Bruce Jenner's '20/20' Interview
- Penelope Cruz Sizzles in a Skintight Red Jumpsuit for 'Zoolander 2'
- Ellen Pompeo Speaks Out on Patrick Dempsey's 'Grey's Anatomy' Exit
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Another Bathroom Scale Pic -- See How Much She Weighs Now!
- Is Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel McAdams?
- More From ET