bring it on
Now, Marti needs to get a new scholarship ... and the only way to do that is to join the "Hellcats" -- the school's competitive cheerleading squad. While this might be bad news for Marti, it's good news for us viewers. Because without this little plot twist, we'd be stuck watching Marti take four years worth of legal training courses. But instead, we get a show about sexy, sexy cheerleaders. Yay!
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
1. WWE Monday Night RAW - 10pm (USA)
2. Planet Earth - Mountains (Discovery)
3. Planet Earth - Pole to Pole (Discovery)
4. Bring It On: All Or Nothing (ABC Family)
5. Planet Earth - Deep Ocean (Discovery)
6. WWE Monday Night RAW - 9pm (USA)
7. I Love New York (VH-1)
8. House (USA)
9. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
10. House (USA)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine
- This 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Friends' Mashup Will Make Your Day
- Why Taylor Swift Never Shows Her Belly Button
- Ryan Reynolds Reveals His Father Was Scary
- 6 Surprising Details That Help Explain Why Kendall Jenner Feels Like 'Hannah Montana'
- Bill Cosby Makes New Comments on Accusations
- More From ET