bring it on
Now, Marti needs to get a new scholarship ... and the only way to do that is to join the "Hellcats" -- the school's competitive cheerleading squad. While this might be bad news for Marti, it's good news for us viewers. Because without this little plot twist, we'd be stuck watching Marti take four years worth of legal training courses. But instead, we get a show about sexy, sexy cheerleaders. Yay!
Here are the weekly cable ratings, by number of viewers.
1. WWE Monday Night RAW - 10pm (USA)
2. Planet Earth - Mountains (Discovery)
3. Planet Earth - Pole to Pole (Discovery)
4. Bring It On: All Or Nothing (ABC Family)
5. Planet Earth - Deep Ocean (Discovery)
6. WWE Monday Night RAW - 9pm (USA)
7. I Love New York (VH-1)
8. House (USA)
9. SpongeBob SquarePants (Nickelodeon)
10. House (USA)
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Lawn Chair'
- 'The Amazing Race' Leg 3 Prediction: Which Team Will Go Home?
- [Video] 'Real Housewives of Orange County' Star Tamra Judge Leaks 'Sex Tape' with Husband
- Kim Kardashian: 'I Have the Hairiest Forehead'
- 'The 100' Season 2 Finale Photos: Will the Mountain Men Win?
- More From BuddyTV
- Glee's New Recruit Talks Romancing Spencer, Singing Darren Criss''Rise'
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: Is Netflix Comedy as Resilient as Its Heroine?
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Defuses a Bad Situation, Fitz Seeks a New VP
- American Crime: Does ABC's Morally Gray Drama Hit Too Close to Home?
- USA Network's DIG: Are You Heifer or Against the New Mystery Drama?
- More From TVLine
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods!
- Kelly Clarkson Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a 'Pitchy Stripper,' Admits to Dating Justin Guarini
- EXCLUSIVE: Julie Chen Gets Emotional Reading Her Grandfather's Obit on 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
- Kim Kardashian Says She Has Sex with Kanye West '500 Times a Day'
- John Mayer Says He's a 'Recovered Ego Addict'
- More From ET