by Allison Waldman, posted May 3rd 2010 5:27PM
The past season was a tumultuous one for NBC, what with the Jay Leno experience turning the primetime schedule into a whirl. The fact that Leno's ten o'clock show was a disaster resulted in NBC scrambling to fill in during the second season. Fortunately, at least one legit hit has emerged -- 'Parenthood.'
Still, as the network contemplates the future, there's really six programs that could be called on the bubble, teetering between a pick up or a cancellation. So what is the likelihood that NBC will renew these shows? Here's our take:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Orange Is The New Black' creator Jenji Kohan developing HBO Salem period drama
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC after Sarah Palin furor
- 'Downton Abbey' Season 4 Christmas special pics: Paul Giamatti swings into town
- 'I Love Lucy' in color: CBS releases first look clip, pic from redone 'Christmas Episode'
- TLC's 'Gypsy Sisters': Watch Kayla and Nettie reach a boiling point
- More From Zap2it
- Jayma Mays Talks The Millers' Sibling Rivalry, How She Wishes She Were HIMYM's Mother
- The Voice's Caroline Pennell on Tackling Bieber, Rocking 'Royals,' Accepting Cee Lo's Laid-Back Coaching: 'Everyone Else Was Standing Up'
- AHS: Coven Casts Fringe Vet as… Satan?!
- Syfy Orders Legion-Inspired Dominion to Series
- Once Upon a Time Exclusive: Find Out Who Will Let Down Her Hair as Rapunzel
- More From TVLine