Finally, one of my wishes might come true: Survivor is seriously considering moving the show to a colder climate.
Canada, to be precise. Host Jeff Probst reveals that show creator Mark Burnett is thinking about doing the next season in Canada, because they're running out of jungle/island places to go to. They probably aren't really running out of places to go, but after a while all of these places start to look and feel the same.
Probst is worried that a colder place would a.) be worse for the bodies of the contestants and b.) you wouldn't have chicks in bikinis. Well, for the first concern, I think that's the reason to do it. Give these contestants a challenge the other contestants of other seasons never had. And for the second concern, I have the solution.
Seriously, the show needs a kick in the pants, and a colder world would really reinvent the show a bit.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine