Finally, one of my wishes might come true: Survivor is seriously considering moving the show to a colder climate.
Canada, to be precise. Host Jeff Probst reveals that show creator Mark Burnett is thinking about doing the next season in Canada, because they're running out of jungle/island places to go to. They probably aren't really running out of places to go, but after a while all of these places start to look and feel the same.
Probst is worried that a colder place would a.) be worse for the bodies of the contestants and b.) you wouldn't have chicks in bikinis. Well, for the first concern, I think that's the reason to do it. Give these contestants a challenge the other contestants of other seasons never had. And for the second concern, I have the solution.
Seriously, the show needs a kick in the pants, and a colder world would really reinvent the show a bit.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ?So You Think You Can Dance? Season 11: Top 16 Performance Rankings
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Next Stop...Radio City Music Hall!
- 'Graceland' Recap: Paige Goes Through Hell
- 'Suits' Recap: Harvey (Sort of) Breaks a Sweat
- 'Extant' Recap: Spilling Secrets, Covert Experiments, and a Mysterious Party Crasher
- More From BuddyTV
- Extant Recap: Crappy Birthday to You
- Mircea Monroe, Aimee Garcia Join Michael Rosenbaum in TV Land Pilot
- Dominion's Roxanne McKee Teases Big Changes: 'Claire's Innocence Is Lost'
- New Girl Scoop: Jessica Biel Cast as Jess' New Nemesis
- Game Night Preview: 'What People Help Their Necks to Be Not Cold'?
- More From TVLine
- One Direction Celebrates Four Years Of Making Fans Cry (In A Good Way)
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Share Baby North's First Steps With The World
- Tom Hardy Gets Apocalyptic In This Amazing New 'Mad Max: Fury Road' Poster
- Naya Rivera Changes Name on Twitter
- The Woman Calling the Shots in Chef Gordon Ramsay's Life
- More From ET