Finally, one of my wishes might come true: Survivor is seriously considering moving the show to a colder climate.
Canada, to be precise. Host Jeff Probst reveals that show creator Mark Burnett is thinking about doing the next season in Canada, because they're running out of jungle/island places to go to. They probably aren't really running out of places to go, but after a while all of these places start to look and feel the same.
Probst is worried that a colder place would a.) be worse for the bodies of the contestants and b.) you wouldn't have chicks in bikinis. Well, for the first concern, I think that's the reason to do it. Give these contestants a challenge the other contestants of other seasons never had. And for the second concern, I have the solution.
Seriously, the show needs a kick in the pants, and a colder world would really reinvent the show a bit.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Fosters' Recap: A Special Prom Night Turns Awkward
- 'Scream' Series Premiere and Cast Photos
- NeNe Leakes Leaving 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Check Out the Official Warner Bros. 2015 San Diego Comic-Con Bags
- 'Teen Wolf': Everything You Need to Know Before the Season 5 Premiere
- More From BuddyTV
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Grieving Las Vegas
- The Bachelorette Recap: Cry, Cry, Baby
- NeNe Leakes Parts Ways With Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta
- Jack Carter, Comedic Actor and Calvacade of Stars Host, Dead at 93
- Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on The Flash, Teen Wolf, Bones, Once, Castle, Faking It, Wayward Pines, The Strain and More
- More From TVLine
- Hillary Clinton's Famous Friends
- Stars That Step Out in Same Style
- 'Fifty Shades' Author E L James Did a Twitter Q&A and It Completely Backfired
- Katy Perry Beats Taylor Swift on Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebs List
- 'Dallas' Star Charlene Tilton Opens Up About Her Difficult Time in Foster Care
- More From ET