October 1, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- A to Z Star Cristin Milioti Talks Hitting the Rom-Com Jackpot (Again) — Plus: Why HIMYM's Ending Was 'Brave'
- Gilmore Girls on Netflix: 25 Must-Watch Episodes (And 7 You Can Skip)
- Red Band's Dave Annable on Hot Doc's Messy Love Life, Clooney-esque Hair
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recruits White Collar Vet Tim DeKay to Play Ward's [Spoiler]
- FX Orders Pariah Pilot From It's Always Sunny Scribes, Starring Comic Bill Burr
- More From TVLine
- 'Twilight' Is Returning with New Short Films
- Mindy Kaling and Elmo Dancing Together Will Melt Your Heart
- Listen to the Original Jasmine Sing the 'Aladdin' Theme Song 22 Years Later
- Nick Jonas Flashes His Abs For 'Flaunt' Magazine
- 'Little People Big World' Jeremy and Audrey Roloff Enjoy Romantic Honeymoon
- More From ET