December 18, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Top 10 Moments from 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur'
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur' Finale Recap: Who Won Season 29?
- 'The 100' Mid-Season Finale Recap: Will Camp Jaha Give Finn Up?
- 'Hell's Kitchen' Season Finale Recap: And the Winning Chef Is...
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Girls Parents Cast, Sarah Silverman's HBO Pilot and More
- Kiefer Sutherland on Doing More 24: 'I Don't See Myself Going Back to It'
- Smash Musical Gets One-Night Broadway Bow — Who Will Star In It?
- Ratings: Survivor Finale Tops Night, Sing-Off Slips, The 100 Ties Low
- Orphan Black Season 3 Gets Premiere Date, Teaser Warning 'This Is War'
- More From TVLine
- Lady Gaga Reveals the Sexy Advice She Got From Aging Stripper
- Rick Ross Talks Stunning 85-Pound Weight Loss
- Neil Patrick Harris' Twins Adorably Sing 'Jingle Bells'
- Angelina Jolie on Directing Brad Pitt: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day
- Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip While Discussing Past Wardrobe Malfunctions
- More From ET