April 18, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes from 'Resident Evil'
- 'Scandal' Season 3: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Ugly, Ugly
- 'Glee' Episode 5.18 Photos: First Look at Guest Star Shirley MacLaine
- 'Scandal' Season 3 Finale Recap: Actions Have Consequences
- 'Parenthood' Season 5 Finale Recap: The End of an Era
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Scandal Finale Draws Record Crowd
- Exclusive Castle Sneak Peek: Can 'Captain' Rick and 'Cupcake' Kate Solve a '70s Murder?
- Scandal Bloopers? Jimmy Kimmel Has It Handled
- What to Watch Friday: Shark Tank's Vino Frenzy, Hannibal Regresses, Unforgettable and More
- Parenthood Finale Recap: Change is Good
- More From TVLine