October 9, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Episode 2.5 Photos: Who Can Asher Trust?
- ?Heroes Reborn?: The 15 Most Exciting Quotes from 'The Needs of the Many'
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of ?Crew?s All In'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 20 Moments of a Post-Elena Life from the Season 7 Premiere
- Best 'Bones' Quotes from 'The Brother in the Basement'
- More From BuddyTV
- HTGAWM EP on 'Shooting Night' Theories, Annalise/Wes Flirtation, Asher's Secret ('It's Bad')
- Extant Cancelled at CBS
- Reign 'Shocker': Francis Dying in Season 3, EP Confirms
- More From TVLine
- Justin Bieber's Dad Is 'Proud' of His Son's Package
- Jimmy Fallon Says He Still Has No Feeling in His 'Jesus Finger'
- Taylor Swift's 50 Most Important Instagrams to Celebrate Her 50 Million Followers
- Taylor Swift on Losing at the GRAMMYs Last Year: I Cried, 'Got In-N-Out Burger and Ate a Lot'
- Drew Barrymore Embraces Her Shape: 'I Don't Have a Bikini Body'
- More From ET