July 6, 2015
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Was the Power of Veto Used in Week 2?
- 'Penny Dreadful': Which Characters Will Be Back for Season 3?
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Watch 'Chasing Life' Season 2
- 'RHOA' Star Cynthia Bailey: 'The Show Has Never Been About One Person'
- 'The Bachelorette' Spoilers: Kaitlyn's Confession and the Big Showdown
- More From BuddyTV
- Masters of Sex Adds Walking Dead's Emily Kinney in Spicy Season 3 Role
- TVLine Items: Days' Ava Returns, Jeremy Sisto Gets Wicked and More
- UnReal Renewed for Season 2
- Supernatural Season 11: The Darkness Invades! — What Happens Next?
- TNT's Public Morals Trailer: Ed Burns Is a Morally Casual Cop in '60s Drama
- More From TVLine
- Michael Buble's Son Adorably Reveals Baby No. 2 News!
- These Pictures of Shirtless Chris Hemsworth Paddle Boarding Will Be the Highlight of Your Week
- Prince George Was An Adorably Fussy Sad Little Monarch at Princess Charlotte's Christening
- David Beckham and Kevin Hart Are Hilariously Twinning
- Caitlyn Jenner Writes About Her 'Responsibility' to Transgender Community in Touching Blog Post
- More From ET