(S03E23) This week's episode really spoke to me on a number on levels. As a father, as a liberal and as a person who depends on my pet to help keep my sanity.
As the show opened, I was really afraid that something might happen to ruin Brad & Denise's wedding but I can make an exception for childbirth. The whole birthing storyline was very nice and adding Shelly Berman was the icing on the cake.
Once again, a great performance by Chris Clemenson. I now have another reason to hope BL gets renewed, so I can see more of Jerry Espensen. The whole duck storyline was so entertaining and that duck had to be the coolest duck ever. I rely on my cat, Elvis, for a lot of things and I actually had to convince my landlord to let me keep him, so my heart went out to "the duck lady," especially after Denny gave the duck a heart attack.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- Fireworks! 25 Explosive TV Moments, Including Thrones Death, Once's Dark Hero, an Inhuman Twist and More
- More From TVLine
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- What's the Secret Behind Taylor Swift's Unstoppable Power?
- Jennifer Hudson Readies for Her Broadway Debut in ‘The Color Purple'
- Glory Johnson Announces She's Pregnant With Twins, Ex Brittney Griner Remains Mum
- Photos of Bobbi Kristina Brown in Hospice Care Selling for $100,000
- More From ET