(S03E23) This week's episode really spoke to me on a number on levels. As a father, as a liberal and as a person who depends on my pet to help keep my sanity.
As the show opened, I was really afraid that something might happen to ruin Brad & Denise's wedding but I can make an exception for childbirth. The whole birthing storyline was very nice and adding Shelly Berman was the icing on the cake.
Once again, a great performance by Chris Clemenson. I now have another reason to hope BL gets renewed, so I can see more of Jerry Espensen. The whole duck storyline was so entertaining and that duck had to be the coolest duck ever. I rely on my cat, Elvis, for a lot of things and I actually had to convince my landlord to let me keep him, so my heart went out to "the duck lady," especially after Denny gave the duck a heart attack.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Constantine' Recap: John and Papa Midnite Join Forces
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Which Guy's Got Moves Like Elvis?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: Which Team is Targeted By the Other Racers?
- Best ?Bones? Quotes from 'The Puzzler in the Pit'
- 'The Vampire Diaries': 17 Shocking Moments from 'Fade Into You'
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Constantine and Shark Tank Rise, H50 Hits Season Highs
- HTGAWM Post Mortem: EP Talks 'Murder Night' Aftermath — 'You Should Be Worried About Everyone'
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Charlie Hunnam
- Hell on Wheels Sneak Peek: Cullen Plots His Escape in Season Finale
- Homeland Enlists Broadway Vet Victoria Clark to Play Key Character
- More From TVLine