(S03E23) This week's episode really spoke to me on a number on levels. As a father, as a liberal and as a person who depends on my pet to help keep my sanity.
As the show opened, I was really afraid that something might happen to ruin Brad & Denise's wedding but I can make an exception for childbirth. The whole birthing storyline was very nice and adding Shelly Berman was the icing on the cake.
Once again, a great performance by Chris Clemenson. I now have another reason to hope BL gets renewed, so I can see more of Jerry Espensen. The whole duck storyline was so entertaining and that duck had to be the coolest duck ever. I rely on my cat, Elvis, for a lot of things and I actually had to convince my landlord to let me keep him, so my heart went out to "the duck lady," especially after Denny gave the duck a heart attack.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- More From TVLine
- Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch Up for Sale for a Whopping $100 Million
- 5 Uncomfortable Duggar Moments From the Family's Life in the Spotlight
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar and Selma Blair Have Amazing 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion!
- Bob Saget Is Officially In for Netflix's 'Full House' Reboot!
- 'Big Bang Theory' Sets Up Math & Science Scholarship at UCLA
- More From ET