(S03E23) This week's episode really spoke to me on a number on levels. As a father, as a liberal and as a person who depends on my pet to help keep my sanity.
As the show opened, I was really afraid that something might happen to ruin Brad & Denise's wedding but I can make an exception for childbirth. The whole birthing storyline was very nice and adding Shelly Berman was the icing on the cake.
Once again, a great performance by Chris Clemenson. I now have another reason to hope BL gets renewed, so I can see more of Jerry Espensen. The whole duck storyline was so entertaining and that duck had to be the coolest duck ever. I rely on my cat, Elvis, for a lot of things and I actually had to convince my landlord to let me keep him, so my heart went out to "the duck lady," especially after Denny gave the duck a heart attack.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Episode 4.8 Photos: Olivia in White
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.7 Photos: Amelia's Addiction Causes Problems
- 'Gotham' Episode 8 Photos: Bruce Goes Back to School and Finds a New Friend
- 'Bones' Episode 10.7 Photos: Booth Has More Issues With Aubrey
- 'Castle' Episode 7.6 Photos: Castle's Alternate Reality
- More From BuddyTV
- Tori Spelling Breaks Down After Seeing Her Ex-Husband
- Child Services Investigating Honey Boo Boo's Family, Grandmother Says
- Honey Boo Boo's Sister Anna Cardwell Tells ET: 'He's a Child Molester, Mama'
- 'The Talk' Cast Looks Unrecognizable in Their Halloween Costumes
- Jamie Foxx Plays Ping-Pong, the Harmonica & the Piano at the Same Time
- More From ET