Returning: The Moment of Truth, So You Think You Can Dance, The Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, American Idol, America's Most Wanted, Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader?, Bones, Cops, Don't Forget the Lyrics!, Hell's Kitchen, House, King of the Hill, Kitchen Nightmares, MADtv, The Moment of Truth, Prison Break, Talkshow with Spike Feresten, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, 'Til Death
Out: Back To You, Canterbury's Law, K-Ville, Nashville, New Amsterdam, Next Great American Band, Return of Jezebel James, Unhitched
New: Sit Down, Shut Up; The Cleveland Show; Dollhouse (Midseason); Fringe; Do Not Disturb (formerly The Inn); Secret Millionaire (Midseason)
Schedule and detailed descriptions of the new shows after the jump.
Ok, it is after midnight here in the Jet City, and as I sit down to bang this post out on my beloved Model M it would appear that my tasty glass of juice is half empty. Maybe I'm just not in the right frame of mind to spin this news in a positive direction that will lead to a 2009 full of Dollhouse win.
Tucked away in a report on various network goings on over at Hollywood Reporter is a little line that says "Dollhouse is expected to launch mid-season." This is me shaking my fist in the general direction of Fox and screaming "Khaaaaan!" Just, because. Doesn't this seem like a road that has been traveled before? It's one that usually leads to a pretty disappointing destination. We haven't seen the finished fall schedule yet, but I would wager that most of us could easily find three or four hours where the network would be better served by inserting Dollhouse. Highlights of what the networks have planned are available after the jump.
- At 8, PBS has a new NOW, then new episodes of Washington Week and Bill Moyers Journal.
- The CW has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- Sci-Fi has a new Sarah Jane Adventures at 8, followed by the season premiere of Doctor Who and a new Battlestar Galactica.
- TV Land has an I Love Lucy marathon starting at 8.
- At 9, ABC has a new Duel, followed by a new 20/20.
- NBC has a new, two hour Dateline at 9.
- There's a new Canterbury's Law at 9 on FOX.
- Cartoon Network has a new Ben 10: Alien Force at 9.
- At 10, E! has a new episode of The Soup.
- Spike has a new UFC Fight Night at 10.
- At 11, HBO has a new Real Time with Bill Maher, with guests Cornel West, Ayaan Hirsi Ali, Markos Moulitsas, and Jeremy Scahill.
Check your local TV listings for more.
- At 7:30, Sci-Fi has a new episode of The Sarah Jane Adventures.
- At 8, CBS has a new Ghost Whisperer, then a new Price Is Right Million Dollar Spectacular and a new Numb3rs.
- NBC has a new Amnesia at 8, followed by the Miss USA Pageant.
- The CW has a new Smackdown! at 8.
- PBS has a new NOW at 8, then a new Washington Week.
- Nickelodeon has three new episodes of SpongeBob SquarePants tonight, at 8, 9, and 9:30.
- Also at 8: ESPN has the Masters golf tournament.
- At 9, ABC has a new Duel, then a new 20/20.
- FOX has a new Canterbury's Law at 9.
- There's a new Your Mama Don't Dance on Lifetime at 9.
- At 10, Sci-Fi has a new Battlestar Galactica.
- Comedy Central has a new Comedy Central Presents at 10.
- E! has a new episode of The Soup at 10.
- At 11, HBO has a new Real Time with Bill Maher, with guests Jason Alexander, Richard Clarke, Dana Priest, Rep. Joe Sestak, and Richard Dawkins.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Awkward Season Premiere Recap: Exes and O's
- The Voice Playoffs Recap: The (Rise and) Fall of the House of Usher
- Glee Recap: The Seven Day Itch
- Dallas EP Previews Pamela's 'Vengeance,' Elena's Little Problem and More Season 3B Scoop
- Maya Rudolph Returning to NBC With Variety Special The Maya Rudolph Show
- More From TVLine
- Did Coachella Crash Instagram? Inside Social Media's Biggest Party
- Catherine Zeta-Jones & Michael Douglas Make First Red Carpet Appearance In A Year
- EXCLUSIVE: Drake Bell's 'Bitchcraft' Video Premiere
- Miley Cyrus Hospitalized, Cancels Tour Date
- 'NCIS' Sneak Peek: Juice Cleanse & More McNozzo Bromance!
- More From ET