Jason already told you about what's coming up in season 4 ("Redemption"), and now here's a trailer. Looks like a whole new group of people with powers will be introduced (a carnival, I believe), Claire is in college, Mrs. Petrelli is still being mysterious, Sylar looks like Nathan (except when others see him as Sylar), and (sigh) it still looks like Hiro is time-traveling. But they have me curious again.
Marge: FOX turned into a hardcore sex channel so gradually I never noticed.
Following an episode I wasn't that thrilled with comes another that's filed in my brain under "Meh." Episodes that show the family in the future always turn me off, and I'm not sure exactly why that is. Maybe I'm just not willing to accept Bart and Lisa as young adults and Homer and Marge as an old couple.
This episode begins with the family at a carnival, and Lisa wanders into a tent featuring bizarre animals, such as a chicken wearing a rainbow wig, a one-headed dog, and an esquilax, a horse with the head of a rabbit, and the body of a rabbit. The rabbit --sorry, esquilax-- escapes, and Lisa chases after it, winding up in a tent with a fortune teller. The first tarot card she places down is the Death card, which frightens Lisa, but the Death card is actually good, it's the Happy Squirrel card she needs to be concerned about.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Black Box': Meet the Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'The Blacklist' Episode 20 Photos: Being Framed for Murder
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Only Light in the Darkness'
- 'Arrow' Recap: Roy Rage and Mirakuru Madness Reach the Point of No Return
- 'The 100' Recap: Looking for Octavia
- More From BuddyTV
- Nashville: On the Record Recap: We'll Do It Live!
- American Idol Top 6 Performance Recap: Wanna Ya-ah-ah-ah-ah… Yahoo It!
- CBS' Thursday Night Football Dates Set: When This Fall Might Big Bang Reclaim Its Time Slot?
- Arrow Recap: A Mother Of a Twist (Times Three)
- Sirens Sneak Peek: Will Johnny and Hank Allow Brian Into 'The Neutral Zone'?
- More From TVLine