January 30, 2015
by Chris Harnick, posted Oct 29th 2010 5:45PM
Harsh public criticism and a police investigation can't keep 'em down! The family on 'Sister Wives' will be back on TLC for a season 2 of the polygamist reality show.
According to Zap2It, the series will return in March with 10 episodes. Look for a 'Sister Wives' special to air on Halloween night and a 'Sister Wives Honeymoon Special' to air on Nov. 28. The 'Honeymoon' show will focus on Kody Brown and his new wife Robyn as they live as husband and wife for the first time.
In other TV news ...
• HBO has ordered a pilot for 'Veep,' a comedy centered on a fictional vice president. 'Seinfeld' star Julia Louis-Dreyfus is in talks to star in the pilot from Armando Iannucci. [Hollywood Reporter]
• George Lopez has lined up his first guests for season 2 of 'Lopez Tonight.' Look for Jayma Mays, Janet Jackson, Jamie Foxx, Denzel Washington, Howie Mandel, Hilary Duff, Russell Peters, DMX and Antoine Dodson to appear in the first week of shows starting Nov. 8. [TBS]
• Arnold Vosloo has joined the cast of 'Bones.' Look for the '24' baddie to be a thorn in Booth and Bones' sides for at least three episodes beginning in early 2011. [Ausiello Files]
by Danny Gallagher, posted Jul 25th 2009 8:26PM
Even though TV Squad's very own John Scott Lewinski is fighting his way through hordes of overweight Rorschachs and pre-pubescent Chun Lis to get exclusive interviews and scoops on the newest TV news at the San Diego Comic Con, don't forget that our partners-in-crime from Cinematical are also there covering the latest flim-flam in film.
The movie side of the annual pop-culture cavalcade opened with one of the biggest names in the history of film and what could very well be one of the biggest names in the future of film. Director James Cameron screened a solid 25 minutes of his forthcoming sci-fi epic Avatar. Blogger Todd Gilchrist got a hint of the plot and special effects movie-goers can expect when the film hits theaters later this year and said it "promises to be both hugely entertaining and technically groundbreaking." Man, that's got me worried. That's what they also said about Titanic.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.14 Photos: A Case Causes Tony to Flashback to His Days in Military School
- 'Grey's Anatomy': The 15 Most Bizarre Medical Cases
- 'Reign' Episode 2.13 Photos: Will Mary and Francis Reunite at the Winter's Ease Feast?
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 5 Photos
- The 30 Best Auditions of 'American Idol' Season 14
- More From BuddyTV
- Pilots: ABC Orders Comedies About Johnny Knoxville, NBA Odd Couple, Genius Kids, Plus 4 Others
- Ground Floor Cancelled at TBS
- Glee Recap: Love in an Elevator
- Pilots: ABC Orders College Conspiracy, Modern Oil Boom Dramas, Others
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Photos: Cersei Schemes, Tyrion Lurks, Arya Arrives, New Faces Emerge
- More From TVLine
- Rihanna Teases 'FourFiveSeconds' Music Video
- Casey Kasem's Children Continue to Fight: This Is a Case of Elder Abuse
- Why 'Better Call Saul' Is the Most Anticipated TV Spinoff Ever
- Stacey Dash Slammed After Saying Campus Rape Victims Are ‘Bad Girls'
- Kevin Hart Mocks Kevin Frazier's Katy Perry Selfie at Madden Bowl
- More From ET