Instead, we got tons and tons of surreal adventure right there in the main script. Stewie found Brian's script in order to set up Brian's adventure, and then spent the rest of the episode with a massive head wound. Considering Stewie's popularity, it was a brave move to remove him from the episode for so long.
Doing a sitcom be a departure from what TDS fans are used to seeing from these two. I can only vaguely remember Bee's one or two, super-brief sitcom guest spots and and the only non-TDS thing I remember Jones doing was that weird crafting battle show on Style. No, I did not dream that; there was definitely a show called Craft Corner Deathmatch. It was extreme as it sounds, with a lot of intense hot glue and bric-a-brac.
Do you think you can come up with a good line for Barney (Neil Patrick Harris) to use on How I Met Your Mother? Here's your chance.
CBS and TV.com are having a contest to find the next Barneyism that everyone will be repeating to their friend. And if you win, the Barneyism you write will actually show up on a future episode of the show.
I've only seen a couple of episodes of the show, so the only one that I know is the "Suit Up" line. I guess that's the best known. If you think of a good one, put it in the comments below. And if you win, let us know.
[via Pop Candy]
The talking baby has been doing commercials for the sub chain for a number of years now, never aging in that Simpsons-characters never age sort of way (though creepier because it's a human and not a cartoon). This article at Adfreak actually reminded me exactly how long this ad had been running. Bob started online, as the mascot for Freeinternet.com, then he got his own TV sitcom (remember?). Then he was brought back as the
So now they have a new direction they're going in. Regardless of who's in the ads, I really love their Chicken Milano sub. I think I'll get one tonight. In honor of Bob.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- So You Think You Can Dance Recap: Who Should Win the Season 11 Title?
- Mindy Project Casts Shonda Rhimes (Yes, Shonda Rhimes) to Play [Spoiler]
- Arrow Recasts Oliver's Blade-Wielding Season 3 Mentor
- Mean Girls' Daniel Franzese Lands Looking Role — Who Will He Court?
- Ratings: Tyrant Ends on Down Note, Final Chelsea Hits 2-Year High, PLL Up
- More From TVLine
- Enjoy Khloe Kardashian's Epic Pre-Kimye-Wedding Hangover
- Hello Kitty Revealed Not To Be A Cat and Apparently Nothing Is True Anymore
- Meet David Muir, the Man Taking Over ABC's 'World News'
- 'Project Runway''s Christian Siriano on His Much-Praised Emmy Designs
- A Winning Couple! Aaron Paul's Wife Reacts to Emmy Speech, Talks 'Kind Campaign'
- More From ET