While I love all of the stations and choices we have now, I sometimes wish we could go back to just having a handful of channels to choose from. It was so much easier back then: shows started in September and ended in May, and the summer was for reruns, specials, and going outside. But now it's hard to keep track of it all. We have 300 networks and 1000 shows that start, well, basically anytime they want to.
Like The Showbiz Show. The Comedy Central celeb/gossip/news satire hosted by David Spade returns on March 15. Head on over to TV Filter to check out some video with Spade talking about Britney Spears.
Also note that not only is this show returning for its third season, Spade also has a Top 20 show over on CBS, Rules of Engagement. Not a good time to be a David Spade hater. I've always liked the guy. (And if you didn't see it, he live blogged the Oscars last night.)
"Whoa, but I thought they've already been living together..." seems to be the wide-spread public reaction to the news. Yes, one would think that, after dating for twenty years, Oprah would have let Stedman start sleeping over ages ago. However, one must not forget that this is Oprah. Our relationship logic does not need to apply to the mighty Oprah. Hail Oprah.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The 100': The Ups and Downs of Finn's Journey
- The 15 Funniest Episodes of 'Supernatural,' Part 2
- Top 10 Moments from 'Survivor: San Juan Del Sur'
- [Video] 'Orphan Black' Season 3 Premiere Date Set: The Clones Go to 'War' in April
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Pepper Finds a New Home
- More From BuddyTV
- Parenthood Creator Jason Katims Confirms Series Finale Airdate, Title
- Vampire Diaries: Ian Somerhalder to Direct Season 6 Episode
- American Horror Story Sneak Peek: Watch Neil Patrick Harris' Bloody Debut
- New Girl Casts Nasim Pedrad as Winston's Training Officer
- Once Upon a Time Scoop: Eion Bailey to Return as 'Pinocchio' in Season 4
- More From TVLine
- Ben McKenzie is 'Great in Bed,' Uses Fluffy Pink Handcuffs
- Party-Perfect Holiday Style
- Robin Williams' Son, Zak, on Father's Death: 'I Miss Him All the Time'
- 'White Collar': Tiffani Thiessen Says Fans Will Be 'Happy and Pleased' With Series Finale
- Alfonso Ribeiro Talks Life After 'DWTS': Tour, Cooking & More
- More From ET