While I love all of the stations and choices we have now, I sometimes wish we could go back to just having a handful of channels to choose from. It was so much easier back then: shows started in September and ended in May, and the summer was for reruns, specials, and going outside. But now it's hard to keep track of it all. We have 300 networks and 1000 shows that start, well, basically anytime they want to.
Like The Showbiz Show. The Comedy Central celeb/gossip/news satire hosted by David Spade returns on March 15. Head on over to TV Filter to check out some video with Spade talking about Britney Spears.
Also note that not only is this show returning for its third season, Spade also has a Top 20 show over on CBS, Rules of Engagement. Not a good time to be a David Spade hater. I've always liked the guy. (And if you didn't see it, he live blogged the Oscars last night.)
"Whoa, but I thought they've already been living together..." seems to be the wide-spread public reaction to the news. Yes, one would think that, after dating for twenty years, Oprah would have let Stedman start sleeping over ages ago. However, one must not forget that this is Oprah. Our relationship logic does not need to apply to the mighty Oprah. Hail Oprah.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Secrets and Wives' Recap: Jonathan Can't Keep His Hands to Himself
- 'Dance Moms' Recap: Can the ALDC Win Without Abby?
- 'Stitchers' Recap: Will Maggie's Boss Answer Kirsten's Questions?
- 'Scream' Recap: Who is the Next to Die?
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Season 10 Auditions Come to a Close
- More From BuddyTV
- Jeannie Mai Withdraws as Miss USA Co-Host Days After Saying She Wouldn't
- EXCLUSIVE: George & Amal Clooney Are 'Moving In' With Cindy Crawford & Rande Gerber!
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out for First Time Since Split, Scott Disick Breaks Social Media Silence
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Picture of John Legend Because She Can
- Rosie Perez Is Leaving 'The View'
- More From ET