There's another tradition, this one TV-oriented: Friends!
In season 8 of Friends, Monica got new husband Chandler a costume. Was it a) A pink bunny; b) a soldier; or c) Superman?
If you know the answer to this, and seven other questions, you may be ready for the most recent AOL Television quiz, which tests you on what Halloween costumes some of your favorite TV characters wore. Just so you can be prepared, the quiz also asks what costume Buffy wore in the season four Halloween episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, what Star Wars character Dwight dressed up as in The Office, and what famous couple Brenda and Dylan emulated on Beverly Hills, 90210.
On the first go around I got six of the eight questions right. To test your skills click this link to begin. By the way, the costume that Chandler wore was . . . I'm not telling you. Take the quiz and guess for yourself! Bunch of lollygaggers.
Warner is going to release a giant box set of all 10 seasons of Friends. It will be called, of course, "The One With All Ten Seasons." No word on what the extras are going to be, but you can take a look at Amazon's page for it and see the info they do have. The set will be released on November 15, just in time for the holidays.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sharknado 2's Ian Ziering Promises Jaw-Dropping OMG Moments, While Tara Reid... Wants to Party
- Penny Dreadful Men Field Burning Questions, Tease Season 2 'Bang-Fest'
- Hannibal @ Comic-Con: A Huge Return, Much Gillian Anderson and (Hopefully) Clarice Feed the Thriller's Future
- Reign Stars Preview Hands-On King Francis, Mary's Struggle, Shagging, Hugging and... a Rambo-Style Finale?
- Scorpion Stars Talk the Genius' Weakness, Terminator-as-Lou Grant — Plus: Kat McPhee Sings for Us
- More From TVLine
- Nick Star Jennette McCurdy Rejects The 'Role Model' Label In Online Rant
- Ryan Seacrest To Host Star-Studded 'Fashion Rocks' TV Extravaganza!
- Meet the World's Most Successful Transgender Model
- The Famous Family Member Who Won't be at Jenny McCarthy's Wedding
- Bradley Cooper Explains His Voice in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'
- More From ET