October 13, 2015
by Jason Hughes, posted Apr 2nd 2010 4:23AM
(S01E14) With this week's episode, 'FlashForward' started to remind me a little of some of the more intriguing moments early on in 'Lost.' It's a risky comparison to find itself in, because 'Lost' is poised to be one of the greatest long-form narratives in the history of television.
Plus, with a series name that reminds people of one element of 'Lost,' even if the book that 'FlashForward' was based on did precede the island mystery saga, and with Dominic Monaghan and Sonya Walger in the cast, does it really need to keep reminding people of a show it probably can't stand neck-and-neck with?
Regardless, though, once again 'FlashForward' took some important steps forward in its narrative, while Mark continued taking stupid steps backwards because ... well, he is still Mark Benford.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Quantico' Episode 6 Photos: The Recruits Practice Surveillance on Miranda and Her Son
- 'Bones' Episode 11.4 Photos: Will Brennan Feel Competitive with Betty White's Dr. Mayer Around?
- 'The Bastard Executioner' Recap: Will Jessamy Ruin Everything?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: Has Coulson Made a Deal with the Devil?
- 'iZombie' Recap: Do Major and Ravi Score Some Utopium?
- More From BuddyTV
- Chicago Fire Recap: In the Family Way
- Democratic Presidential Debate 2015: The 10 Best Moments
- The Voice Battle Rounds Recap: Gwen Stefani and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
- Scream Queens Recap: The Red Devils' Boss Is (Possibly) Revealed
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Saved the Date!
- More From TVLine
- Lamar Odom Was in a 'Great Mood' Days Before He Was Found Unconscious, Says Brothel Owner
- Steve Carell Was Too Nervous to Ask His Wife on a Date
- 'Married at First Sight' Couples Enter Year Two of Marriage: Who's Still Going Strong?
- Lea Michele Explains Why Her Debut Album Failed, Leaves Door Open for 'Glee' Reboot
- Dick Van Dyke Reveals His Secrets to Staying Young at 89 - Ice Cream Included!
- More From ET