May 26, 2015
by Chris Jancelewicz, posted Jul 15th 2011 6:00PM
The newly Emmy-nominated classic Canadian series 'Degrassi' is returning for an eleventh season (can you believe it?!) -- again, as it was last year, in telenovela style. Are you ready for seven straight drama-packed weeks of teen angst, heartbreaking sorrow and adolescent hormones? Cuz that's what's coming.
Season 11 of 'Degrassi' introduces three new characters, and takes on issues like gang violence, drug abuse, bullying, gender identity, sexuality and teen parenthood. As the school year draws to a close and the senior class prepares to graduate and move on, everyone realizes they'll only be in high school once so it's now or never -- so expect the sparks to fly.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Former Bunhead Emma Dumont Talks Coming of Age in NBC's Aquarius
- Ratings: Battle Creek Flat With Series Finale, NASCAR Dominates Night
- American Horror Story: Hotel's Latest Guest: New Girl's Max Greenfield
- Once's Merlin, Empire's Own Iggy, Arrow's Darhk Foe and 26 More Homes for Stars of Cancelled Shows
- GoT Recap: Royally Screwed
- More From TVLine
- 'New Girl' Star Max Greenfield is 'Checking in' to 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- Debby Ryan On Sexism in the Industry: 'I've Had a Hard Road'
- ET's Summer Reading List! 'The Girl on the Train,' 'Selfish' and Other Great Books!
- Celebrity Authors Encourage Readers to Be Comfortable In Their Own Skin
- Author Paula Hawkins Takes a Dark Turn: Read an Excerpt From 'The Girl on the Train'
- More From ET