April 23, 2014
by Danny Gallagher, posted Oct 7th 2009 12:52AM
(S0205) - "When relationships become a ledger of profit and loss, you have no friends, no loved ones, just pluses and minuses. You are absolutely alone." - John Teller
It's almost the mid-season for Sons of Anarchy and that can only mean one thing: someone, nay anyone, can die. It's precisely the reason I asked Katey Sagal in my last interview if she ever worried about her character being killed off. A show this violent and heavy always carries the air of collateral damage.
And episode five's "Smite" proved it when Chibs, played by Tommy Flanagan, almost got caught dead center of a car bomb planted in the club's garage by the local Aryans and may or may not have croaked in the ensuing explosion.
In the words of Jean Paul Sartre, "It's on, gopher."
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Originals': 15 Shocking Moments from 'An Unblinking Death'
- USA Sets Summer Premiere Dates for 'Suits,' 'Graceland,' 'Covert Affairs' and More
- 'RHOA': Phaedra Parks Talks About Her Marriage Issues and Reunion Drama
- [Video] 'Arrow' Sneak Peek: Is Roy a Lost Cause?
- Best 'Glee' Quotes from 'Opening Night'
- More From BuddyTV
- Exclusive Reign First Look: Francis, Mary and Catherine Get a Nasty Surprise
- Parks and Rec's Amy Poehler & Mike Schur on the Season Finale ('Big Things Happen'), Baby Mania
- May Sweeps Scoopapalooza: 99+ Spoilers on Your Favorite Series' Season-Ending Episodes
- Charlize Theron and Andy Samberg to Host Final Saturday Night Live Episodes of the Season
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. and Voice Slip, Supernatural and About a Boy Rise, Glee Ties Low
- More From TVLine