Television in 2010 proved to be quite a rollercoaster, with highs ('Walking Dead,' the 'Lost' finale, the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear) and lows (the late night war, a weak fall season) alike. It was the year 'Glee' blew up into a phenomenon, Betty White took over pop culture and The Situation became a household name.
So what's in store for TV fans in 2011? Here are 10 things we're looking forward to this coming year ...
I'll have much more on the Fox drama when it premieres Feb. 7, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to delve into the whole name switcheroo with the show's lead actors, Jason Clarke and Matt Lauria, and with supervising producer Davey Holmes, who wrote the episode that was being shot that day.
As Lauria and Clarke filmed a scene in which they pursued a bank robber from an El train, Holmes said that the search for a new name went on for over a month and involved dozens if not hundreds of possible monikers.
"From [creator] Shawn [Ryan] to from the writers' assistants, we were all making lists and lists of names," said Holmes, a veteran of 'Pushing Daisies' and 'In Treatment.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Best 'Scandal' Quotes from 'The Key'
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' Recap: A Room Full of Liars
- 'Project Runway' Season 13 Finale Recap: And the Winner Is...
- The 10 Worst Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Recap: Callie & Arizona Head to Therapy...Can Their Marriage Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- How to Get Away With Murder Recap: The Writing's on the Wallpaper
- Scandal Recap: The One Where Everyone Believes that Jake Killed a Kid
- Project Runway Finale: Did the Right Designer Win Season 13?
- ABC Orders More Castle, Once, Grey's Anatomy and 5 Other Series
- Vampire Diaries Recap: Paternity Quest
- More From TVLine