Television in 2010 proved to be quite a rollercoaster, with highs ('Walking Dead,' the 'Lost' finale, the Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear) and lows (the late night war, a weak fall season) alike. It was the year 'Glee' blew up into a phenomenon, Betty White took over pop culture and The Situation became a household name.
So what's in store for TV fans in 2011? Here are 10 things we're looking forward to this coming year ...
I'll have much more on the Fox drama when it premieres Feb. 7, but I thought I'd take the opportunity to delve into the whole name switcheroo with the show's lead actors, Jason Clarke and Matt Lauria, and with supervising producer Davey Holmes, who wrote the episode that was being shot that day.
As Lauria and Clarke filmed a scene in which they pursued a bank robber from an El train, Holmes said that the search for a new name went on for over a month and involved dozens if not hundreds of possible monikers.
"From [creator] Shawn [Ryan] to from the writers' assistants, we were all making lists and lists of names," said Holmes, a veteran of 'Pushing Daisies' and 'In Treatment.'
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Goldbergs Sneak Peek: Barry Translates Erica's Hysterical Blubbering
- Vampire Diaries Season Finale Sneak Peek: New Photos Reveal 'Violence' and 'Despair'
- NCIS First Look: Hey, Did You Hear the One About DiNozzo and the Admiral's Daughter…?
- American Idol Exclusive: Top 5 Theme Is…
- Exclusive: Big Bang Theory's Raj, Bones' Sweets Embroiled in Unorthodox Love Triangle
- More From TVLine
- Tori Spelling Acknowledges Her Cheating Past on 'True Tori'
- Bryan Singer Calls Underage Sex Abuse Allegations 'Vicious,' Pulls Out of 'X-Men' Promo Events
- Exclusive: Listen To Classic Funk Band War's New Single Off First Album in 20 Years
- Aaron Carter on Hilary Duff: I Would Sweep Her Off Her Feet (VIDEO)
- George Clooney Gets In Heated Altercation In Las Vegas
- More From ET