The look on the female anchor's face is priceless. I think I'll take a screen grab of it and use it as my Twitter or Facebook avatar.
Huh? Why would a cow -- which is made of burgers -- be upset that a customer isn't eating him or his friends? Does he own stock in the company and wants customers to eat burgers instead of chicken? That wouldn't even make sense because even if the cow did hold some BK stock* selling chicken would be just as good as selling meat. Or maybe this is an example of the "death wish" type of advertising that Pete Campbell talked about in the Sterling Cooper pitch to Lucky Strike?
Even those cute M&M guys don't go around saying "eat me."
*This will probably be the only time in my life that I write about cows owning stock in a corporation.
The ad shows those twins that have been doing the most recent ads for the chain talking about the new meals they offer that cost only $4.99. Only the brother on the left in the video is clearly saying something else, "$5.99," and they dubbed a "4" over the "5" when the price dropped. For some reason, this is causing controversy on blogs from Gawker to Mediabistro's AgencySpy. Oooooo, they caught them in a "lie."
Did you watch Survivor: China last night?
The season premiere of the CBS reality show got a 4.9 rating among adults 18 to 49 (the juicy demographic the networks love). Even though it was the highest rated show last night, it was down 25% from the "Cook Islands" season and down 14% from the "Fiji" season.
Today, CBS introduced the new 16-member cast. You can't tell much about their personalities from the general biographical information given out, but there are a few stand-outs already. For instance, there's a grave digger, a chicken farmer (whose name is 'Chicken'), a Christian talk radio host, a professional wrestler (Ashley Massaro), and a hiking guide from Kalispell, Montana. Okay, that last one is only interesting to me because she comes from my hometown. You can read more about the castaways here.
Survivor: China debuts on CBS at 8 pm on September 20th.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Castaways on 'Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top Moments: Mona, Ali's Lies and a Brutal Murder from 'Taking This One to the Grave'
- 'True Blood': All the Things the Series Finale Shouldn't Have Been About
- A 'Full House' Reboot: 5 More Shows from the 90s We'd Like to See
- 'Top Chef Duels' Prediction: Who Will Survive Week 4?
- More From BuddyTV
- Pretty Little Liars Post Mortem: Latest Victim Reveals Her Ghostly Return, Revenge Plans for Alison and More
- First Trailer: Will Jeffrey Tambor's Transparent Be Amazon's First Big Hit?
- New Survivor Cast Includes Race Twins, Baseball Bad Boy, Clay Aiken's Ex
- Young & Hungry's Emily Osment Teases 'Huge' Wedding Finale Cliffhanger
- The Next Bachelor: Farmer Chris Soules
- More From TVLine