The look on the female anchor's face is priceless. I think I'll take a screen grab of it and use it as my Twitter or Facebook avatar.
Huh? Why would a cow -- which is made of burgers -- be upset that a customer isn't eating him or his friends? Does he own stock in the company and wants customers to eat burgers instead of chicken? That wouldn't even make sense because even if the cow did hold some BK stock* selling chicken would be just as good as selling meat. Or maybe this is an example of the "death wish" type of advertising that Pete Campbell talked about in the Sterling Cooper pitch to Lucky Strike?
Even those cute M&M guys don't go around saying "eat me."
*This will probably be the only time in my life that I write about cows owning stock in a corporation.
The ad shows those twins that have been doing the most recent ads for the chain talking about the new meals they offer that cost only $4.99. Only the brother on the left in the video is clearly saying something else, "$5.99," and they dubbed a "4" over the "5" when the price dropped. For some reason, this is causing controversy on blogs from Gawker to Mediabistro's AgencySpy. Oooooo, they caught them in a "lie."
Did you watch Survivor: China last night?
The season premiere of the CBS reality show got a 4.9 rating among adults 18 to 49 (the juicy demographic the networks love). Even though it was the highest rated show last night, it was down 25% from the "Cook Islands" season and down 14% from the "Fiji" season.
Today, CBS introduced the new 16-member cast. You can't tell much about their personalities from the general biographical information given out, but there are a few stand-outs already. For instance, there's a grave digger, a chicken farmer (whose name is 'Chicken'), a Christian talk radio host, a professional wrestler (Ashley Massaro), and a hiking guide from Kalispell, Montana. Okay, that last one is only interesting to me because she comes from my hometown. You can read more about the castaways here.
Survivor: China debuts on CBS at 8 pm on September 20th.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Ranking the Best and Worst of ABC's TGIF Lineup
- From Page to Screen: 15 TV Shows Based on Literature
- 20 Streaming TV Show Replacements for Surviving Summer Hiatus
- 'RHOC' Star Tamra Barney Next in Line for Wedding Spin-Off
- 'Does Someone Have to Go?' Review: 'The Office' Meets 'Survivor'
- More From BuddyTV
- 'The Originals' star Phoebe Tonkin: 'I'm team Klaroline!'
- Your 'Vampire Diaries' and 'Pretty Little Liars' fan fiction can make you money: Amazon introduces Kindle Worlds
- Nick Cannon: Don Cornelius''Soul Train' reboot is 'my passion project'
- Mitch Hurwitz wants new 'Arrested Development' every two to three years
- Morgan Freeman falls asleep during live TV interview - oops
- More From Zap2it
- Fox Reality Chief Previews Does Someone Have to Go?: 'It's Relatable, Emotional, Voyeuristic'
- Finale Ratings: The Middle Holds Steady, Modern Family, SVU and Criminal Minds Down Vs. 2012
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: Meet Sanjay and Craig (AKA a Boy and His Talking Nerdist Snake)
- What to Watch Thursday: Rookie Blue Back on Patrol, Anne Heche Is Saved, Hannibal and More
- Chicago Fire Finale Recap: Baby Fever! [Updated]
- More From TVLine