L.A. drivers are preparing for a 53-hour shutdown of a 10-mile stretch of the I-405 from July 15th to 18th, which could paralyze the whole area.
In true Hollywood style, L.A. Metro asked Estrada -- a.k.a. Officer Frank "Ponch" Poncharello -- to record the PSA (in English and Spanish) reminding drivers to stay away from the area during the closure.
Watch the English-language version after the jump.
Apparently there's a new version of the 1970s police drama 'CHiPs' in the works, and while it's still in the early stages of development, there are some relatively big names behind the project.
According to a Deadline report, 'That '70s Show' star Topher Grace will executive produce the reboot -- though he won't be in front of the camera -- and Nicolas Falacci and Cheryl Heuton, the creators of 'Numbers,' will write and executive produce.
"I was lucky that way. A lot of fathers let me slide ... because they like Ponch," Estrada said, referring to his character from the classic crime drama. "Ponch was a really likeable guy."
Watch the video after the jump.
When I think about the Olympics I don't think about the grandeur of the competitions, the feeling of global community, the individual stories of the athletes, or the mesmerizing synchronized swimming routines. The one thing that comes to mind when I think about the Olympics: anonymity. Out of the thousands of athletes that compete in these games many fade into the daily routine of their countries once the Closing Ceremony is completed.
Yet, there are a handful, particularly the up-and-coming stars of each Olympic games, that remain in the spotlight well after the torch has been extinguished. Some continue into the professional sports realm, others become "experts" in their field, and some jump into another profession altogether. Then there are those who enjoy the television spotlight so much that they remain in the medium in one capacity or another.
Sometimes it's as themselves on other television properties. Other times they dabble into the acting field with mixed results. Here are seven Olympic athletes who continued their careers on television in one form or another.
Here are the new TV DVDs, in stores tomorrow.
- American Gangster - Season 2
- The Andromeda Strain - Complete Mini-Series
- CHiPs - Season 2
- Dante's Cove - Season 3
- The Dead Zone - Season 6
- Doctor Who - Beneath The Surface, Doctor Who and the Silurians, The Sea Devils, and Warriors of the Deep
- Fearless Planet
- Flavor of Love - Season 3
- Get Smart - Complete Series (1995 version)
- I Love New York - Season 2
- Mannix - Season 1
- Meerkat Manor - Best Of, Season 2
- Rescue Me - Season 4
- Storm Chasers - Perfect Disaster
- Weeds - Season 3
(S02E06) "When do we leave?" - Jake Green
Is it just me or was it kind of funny that each of the wanted men had their addresses under their name? Are they really that hard to find? I couldn't help imagining the soldiers busting down the wrong door. "Hey guys, this is 92 Washington LANE. Jake lives at 92 Washington DRIVE." Although I am a fan of random trivia and now we know the address of many of the characters. By the way, while Jericho, may be a real city, 66812 is not an actual zip code.
We also found out that Goetz's first name is actually John. Now I'm hoping that the man on the phone is named Stathis Borans.
FOX's animation-heavy Sunday lineup kicks off this Sunday starting with The Simpsons at 8, American Dad at 8:30, Family Guy at 9, and The War at Home at 9:30. That doesn't matter though, because we're not going to talk about those shows right now. Instead, let's dive into the nifty press pack FOX sent out to promote their returning Sunday shows. After the jump you'll see pictures of me enjoying all the cool free stuff. Please be aware that I suffer from a rare skin condition, and I'm only twenty-two inches tall. Okay, let's tear into this kit:
Yeah. In the 70s we called it Don Adam's Screen Test.
Speaking of old TV shows, Valderrama is about to start filming the big screen version of the series CHiPs.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Vampire Diaries' says goodbye to Katherine: Watch her best moments
- Amy Sedaris joins Jane Krakowski's FOX comedy pilot 'Dead Boss'
- 'The Flash': 'Arrow' spinoff casts Patrick Sabongui as Captain David Singh
- 'Blue Bloods': Killed couple's daughter seeks revenge
- 'Grimm' Season 3: Reggie Lee discusses 'Mommy Dearest' shocker and Wu's first name reveal
- More From Zap2it
- What to Watch This Weekend: Dunham Does SNL, True Detective's Case Closed and 8 Premieres
- Pilot News: Dave Annable, Chuck Alum and Enlisted Star Are Among the Latest Castings
- Fox Renews New Girl, Mindy Project, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and The Following
- Pilot Scoop: One Tree Hill's Robert Buckley Returns to The CW in Rob Thomas' iZombie
- HBO Reveals First Last Week Tonight with John Oliver Promo — Watch and Weigh In
- More From TVLine