September 22, 2014
by Jane Boursaw, posted Dec 4th 2009 11:58PM
(S01E10) "You put ordinary people under enough stress, I think you'll find they're capable of anything. – Dr. Rush
While watching this episode of Stargate Universe, I kept thinking of the "Court Martial" episode of the original Star Trek series. Captain Kirk is tried for the wrongful death of a crewmate, but Spock discovers via a 3D chess game that the computer's system has been tampered with and presents the evidence at the trial. Yes, I'm that geeky.
Ok, so that's about all these episodes have in common, and there's only so much you can do with the "trial in space" story. It boils down to the characters, and in this instance, the battle lines were drawn even further in this compelling little murder mystery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Meet the Cast of 'American Horror Story: Freak Show'
- 'Gotham' Interview: David Mazouz on Bruce Wayne's Extraordinary Maturity and Comprehension
- 'America's Next Top Model' Interview: Mentor Yu Tsai on Staying Out of the Drama, His Picks for Top 4 and More
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Interview: John Noble, Katia Winter and EP Roberto Orci on Strained Crane Family Relationships
- 'Forever' Review: A Familiar Premise That Just Won't Die
- More From BuddyTV
- Murder, He Wrote: Meet the Man Behind Shondaland's Latest Wild Ride
- Ratings: Madam Secretary Samples Well, Good Wife Premiere Dips
- USA Network's Legal Comedy Benched Gets Premiere Date — Watch First Clip
- Dallas' Josh Henderson Teases Deadly Season Finale: 'We Won't All Make It'
- Sleepy Hollow Stars Tease Season 2: Abbie's Mama Drama, Ich in a Box
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Dierks Bentley Learn to Fly on the 'Say You Do' Set
- Charlie Sheen Planning Return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Hilary Duff Is Down to Have a 'Lizzie McGuire' Reunion!
- Reporter Says 'F*ck It, I Quit!' Live on Air to Dedicate Career to Marijuana
- Tony Danza Gets Teary-Eyed Remembering 'Who's The Boss'
- More From ET