December 19, 2014
by Michael Pascua, posted Feb 5th 2010 3:05AM
(S06E13) There was no reason for 'Grey's Anatomy' to have had a rerun last week. Why didn't the producers start one week later? Either way, Derek takes over Seattle Grace this week as the chief and struggled on his first day. While he managed to figure everything out by the end of the day, it's nice to see Derek's evolution handling the responsibilities.
The Chief, or I guess he's just now demoted to "Richard," struggled with his decision to retire or go to rehab for the whole episode. While Derek, Meredith, and Bailey tried to talk to him, it was all his decision to make the next step. Here's hoping that he comes back stronger than ever.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 10 Unforgettable Moments from 'The Amazing Race' Season 25
- Steroline: 9 Pivotal Moments of Stefan and Caroline's Relationship on 'The Vampire Diaries'
- 'Revenge' Episode 4.11 Photos: Will Grief Unite Emily and Victoria?
- 'Project Runway: All Stars' Season 4: Ranking the Looks of ?Mix and Match.com?
- Proof That Dunder Mifflin Had the Worst Office Christmas Parties Ever
- More From BuddyTV
- The Amazing Race Season 25 Finale: And the Winner Is...
- Cable Ratings: Colbert Report Ends on High Note, Covert Finale Ticks Up
- David Schwimmer Joins FX's OJ-Themed American Crime Story as Robert Kardashian
- Once Upon a Time Casts Ernie Hudson as Ursula's Father Poseidon in Season 4
- Sarah Jessica Parker Eyes HBO Comeback in Divorce Comedy
- More From TVLine