(S03E10) Ya know, it's times like this when I miss the old TV Squad episode rating system, because here is one that I could have given the coveted 7 out of 7 to. The Supernatural team delivered on all counts this week. There was the usual humor, with some terrific one liners (Brad Pitt?), a good bit of the creepy, a big step for Dean's ongoing story, all the Bobby you could ask for, and one more reason to be really frickin' annoyed with Bela. Really, what more could you want out of your Thursday night? We don't need no stinkin' ghostbusters with jacked up vacuum cleaners.
(S03E02) There aren't a lot of things that freak me out more than evil children. Maybe clowns, and bugs give me the wiggins, but when done right, a gaggle of evil rugrats is just creepy as hell. And I thought the Supernatural team got it just right here. That story alone made the episode worth watching, but we also got so much more. Does Dean have a kid? Just who is the mysterious Ruby? Have we put that whole Sam is special thing behind us? Will that little scene from last season where it seemed that Mary knew the demon come back into play? The answers, and my review, after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Fuller House: Bob Saget Officially Boards Netflix Revival Series
- Aquarius: Is NBC's Charles Manson Drama Groovy or Gruesome?
- Wayward Pines Recap: Invasion of the Body Snatcher
- Heroes Reborn Adds Covert Affairs Alumna in Enigmatic Role
- Shadowhunters Adds Being Human's Jon Cor as Hodge Starkweather
- More From TVLine
- 5 Uncomfortable Duggar Moments From the Family's Life in the Spotlight
- Reese Witherspoon, Sarah Michelle Gellar & Selma Blair Have an Amazing 'Cruel Intentions' Reunion!
- Bob Saget Is Officially In for Netflix's 'Full House' Reboot!
- 'Big Bang Theory' Sets Up Math & Science Scholarship at UCLA
- 'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison Reacts to Chris & Whitney's Split: It's 'Sad'
- More From ET