Another week, another petition to save a show.
Producers of ABC's spy reality series The Mole have created a web site to save the ratings-challenged show -- Save The Mole. Right now the site consists of an open letter to fans from Scott Stone and Clay Newbill, the producers of the show.
They say that while a lot of critics agree that the show is one of the smarter reality shows, it's not doing well in that all-important 18 to 49 demographic. Those specific ratings are stale, but there's still time to save the show. They want hardcore fans to get other friends to watch the show, post on the ABC message boards, and go to the Mole Facebook page. They also announce that FOX Reality Channel will have a marathon of the current season this Sunday at 11 AM.
The site is very low-tech. Just black text on a white background with a couple of images. It's rather 1997-ish, but I actually like it.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Recap: The Vegas Callbacks Begin
- 'Becoming Us' Recap: Lathan Confides in Carly
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kaitlyn's Mistakes Prompt a Format Change
- 'The Real Housewives of Orange County' Recap: It's Meghan's Party and She'll Invite Who She Wants To
- 'The Fosters' Recap: A Special Prom Night Turns Awkward
- More From BuddyTV
- Inside Rob Gronkowski's Wild Georgia Night: $100 Bills and 'Chicks As Hot As Crocodiles': EXCLUSIVE DETAILS
- Evangeline Lilly Is Pregnant! 'Ant-Man' Star Debuts Baby Bump at Premiere
- Hillary Clinton's Famous Friends
- Stars That Step Out in Same Style
- 'Fifty Shades' Author E L James Did a Twitter Q&A and It Completely Backfired
- More From ET