Think about just how awful it would be to read another person's thoughts:
You would know for certain that your wife fantasizes about other people in bed (probably your friends). You would know for sure that your father doesn't brag to his friends about the $110 a month you make as a semi-professional blogger. You would know just exactly what websites your husband is looking at with the "private browsing" function turned on in Safari (and you would be blinded by them).
It would be horrible. And that's just the kind of world TV is making for us.
A lot of people have wondered if Haysbert's brave, commanding President David Palmer influenced the way people are thinking about Obama. Dennis Haysbert has now weighed in, and he believes that his role on 24 made a difference.
"My portrayal of David Palmer may have helped open the eyes of the American people," he told the AP.
"I mean the American people across the board - from the poorest to the richest, every color and creed, every religious base - to prove the possibility there could be an African-American president, a female president, any type of president that puts the people first," he goes on to say.
First off, I'd just like to point out that Chris Matthews is the most annoying political analyst on television.
Now that that's out of the way, did anyone watch the New Hampshire primary coverage on CNN, MSNBC, or Fox News? If Chandler Bing was covering the primary, he'd say "could the networks be more wrong?" (If Chandler Bing really existed and commented on political coverage).
It's the TV Squad Presidents' Day Blow Out Sale! Everything must go! We've got a warehouse full of lava lampshades, knee whitening kits, puppy dehydrators, hand-knitted welding masks, helium-powered baby goggles, and aisle after aisle of Mrs. Picklebutton's Homemade Mayonnaise-Flavored Waffle Syrup. Did I mention free giraffe rides for senior citizens?
Anyway, I listed five of my favorite television appearances by presidents in puppet or animated form. Hail to the chief and all that. If you think of others, please share. Taft would have wanted it that way.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Falling Skies' Interviews: The Finale Is 'Pretty Wild' and 'It's Not an Unhappy Ending'
- [Video] 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Kicks Off with Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Who Won the Week 6 Power of Veto?
- The Funniest Quotes from 'Big Brother 17' Week 5
- 'The Bachelorette' Where Are They Now?: A Relationship Status Update
- More From BuddyTV
- The 100 Season 3 Video: Cast Talks Jaha's Revenge, Lexa's Return & More
- Fuller House: First Photo of 'Nicky' and 'Alex' on Set of Netflix Revival Series
- Quotes of the Week From Major Crimes, Hannibal, Masters of Sex and More!
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Big Bang, Arrow, Bates, Sleepy, Castle, Twin Peaks, UnREAL, Gotham, Dome and More
- Hannibal Recap: Stop Dragon Her Heart Around
- More From TVLine
- 6 Reasons the 'Zoolander 2' Trailer Is Everything You've Been Waiting For
- What Does Zayn Malik Think of One Direction's New Single?
- Lance Bass Grateful to Firefighters After Home is Nearly Destroyed
- Amy Schumer Responds to Open Letter Fighting Gun Violence: ‘I'm on It'
- New 'Ghostbusters' Cast Surprises Patients at Children's Hospital -- See the Sweet Pics!
- More From ET