If you're a fan of Looney Tunes and find yourself in the 181 Martell gallery space in Los Angeles this Friday (tomorrow), that's a good thing. A street artist by the name of Dr. Romanelli (a.k.a. DRx) was picked by Warner Brothers to create new designs of characters such as Bugs Bunny, Tweety, Sylvester and Daffy as part of a new urban marketing campaign that will eventually include T-shirts, toys, and a limited-edition Chuck Taylor sneaker. The new designs are said to reveal a darker, more insane side of the characters. You can see a couple small examples of what the new designs look like here and here. I'd really like to get my hands on those Chuck Taylors, those would be pretty sweet.
Oh yeah, a bunch of DRx's designs can be found here, too.
Must have been some genius costume designer working his or her magic, right? Not according to Peter Falk.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart' Prediction: Who Will Go Home in Week 11?
- 'American Idol' Predictions: Who Will Be in the Top 3?
- 'NCIS' Episode 12.23 Photos: The Team Closes in on the Terrorist Group Recruiting Children
- 'Dance Moms' Finale Recap: Does the ALDC Win Their Last Hometown Competition?
- 'Agents of SHIELD' Recap: The Inhuman War Begins
- More From BuddyTV
- Person of Interest EPs Talk Finale's 'Insidious' Corrections, the 'Terrifying Dystopia' (Hopefully) to Come
- Undateable Goes Live: Ed Sheeran, the Scrubs Cast and 17 More Key Moments
- Forever Boss Talks Henry's Paralyzing Twist, What Jo Knows, Season 2 Plans
- S.H.I.E.L.D. Recap: Inhuman Target — Who Died? And Who Left the Team?
- The Flash Recap: Kneel Before Grodd — The 10 Most Bananas Moments
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Raven-Symone Talks 'Black-Ish' Coming Out, 'Empire' Season 2 & More!
- Kelly Clarkson Calls Jay Z 'Hot,' Sings Along to 'Drunk In Love'
- Lady Gaga Defends Justin Bieber: 'He's the Boss'
- Star Sightings May 2015
- Sofia Vergara Reveals She Sleeps Naked In Hilarious Round of 'Catchphrase'
- More From ET