April 16, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 8th 2006 2:39PM
The sixteen year old son of a man who worked on Sam Donaldson's ranch in New Mexico was convicted on two counts of murder and one count of voluntary manslaughter after shooting and killing his father, stepmother and stepsister in 2004. According to reports, Cody Posey had been abused by his father his entire life. It was actually Sam Donaldson who called authorities after coming across the murder scene and hidden bodies. There's more about the trial, including footage, which you can see here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Exclusive Community Season Finale Sneak Peek: Are Jeff and Britta Finally Saying 'I Do'?
- Exclusive: Banshee Promotes 2 to Series Regular
- TVLine Items: Roswell Reunion, BMS' Kickstarter Campaign, a Kitchen Exclusive and More
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, NCIS, Originals, Supernatural Hit Lows, FX's Fargo Opens Quietly
- FX Renews The Americans For Season 3
- More From TVLine
- Chloe Grace Moretz Faces Life-or-Death Decision in 'If I Stay' (VIDEO)
- Jenny McCarthy Drops Surprise Engagement News on 'The View'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor Told Me I Had Two Years to Live
- Is 'Here' Pharrell's New 'Happy'? (LISTEN)
- 'The View' to Unite all 11 Co-Hosts For the First Time Ever
- More From ET