October 23, 2014
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 8th 2006 2:39PM
The sixteen year old son of a man who worked on Sam Donaldson's ranch in New Mexico was convicted on two counts of murder and one count of voluntary manslaughter after shooting and killing his father, stepmother and stepsister in 2004. According to reports, Cody Posey had been abused by his father his entire life. It was actually Sam Donaldson who called authorities after coming across the murder scene and hidden bodies. There's more about the trial, including footage, which you can see here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor' Roundup: Andi and Josh Invite Exes to Wedding, Desiree and Chris Set the Date
- 'Kardashians' Roundup: Bruce's Rumored Girlfriend, Kris' Thoughts on Bruce and More
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- More From BuddyTV
- Beyonce and Jay Z Reportedly Renewing Marriage Vows
- 13 Mind-blowing Moments From The First 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Trailer
- Flashback: Ashlee Simpson's 'SNL' Lip Sync Fail 10 Years Later!
- Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson Star In Amazing 'Lord Of The Rings' Flight Safety Video
- Here's What Renee Zellweger Told ET About Plastic Surgery -- Back in 2002
- More From ET