July 4, 2015
by Adam Finley, posted Feb 8th 2006 2:39PM
The sixteen year old son of a man who worked on Sam Donaldson's ranch in New Mexico was convicted on two counts of murder and one count of voluntary manslaughter after shooting and killing his father, stepmother and stepsister in 2004. According to reports, Cody Posey had been abused by his father his entire life. It was actually Sam Donaldson who called authorities after coming across the murder scene and hidden bodies. There's more about the trial, including footage, which you can see here.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Performer of the Week: Missy Peregrym
- Chicago Fire Season 4: Casey Has Gone Missing! — What Happens Next?
- A.D. The Bible Continues Cancelled
- Is Detective Truly a Snooze? Is UnReal Couple 'Shippable? LOLcats on Zoo? Dreadful Heartbreak? And More TV Qs
- Ratings: Hannibal, Rookie, Beast Steady on Soft Holiday Eve; Dome Drops
- More From TVLine
- Stars Are Seeing Red, White & Blue While Celebrating the Fourth of July
- Kelly Rutherford Reunites With Her Children in New York City
- President Obama Jokes With The Black Keys on Twitter, Invites Them to Play at White House
- Happy Fourth of July! 11 Reasons to Celebrate America in 2015
- Taylor Swift Gets a Piggy Back Ride From Boyfriend Calvin Harris -- See the Adorable Pic!
- More From ET