August 30, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted May 5th 2009 11:33AM
Did you see the commercials for this episode? They showed the first bomb going off and said something along the lines of "the first blast with stun you." Then they showed the grenade falling down off the coroner table and said something about that plot twist. You know what CSI: Miami? If you show us all the plot twists, it's impossible for them to "stun" us. Remember the days when TV shows (and movies) actually didn't show the important parts of an episode?
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- September 2014: Don't Miss These 15 TV Shows and Events
- 'Extant' Episode 10 Photos: It's a New World
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 6 Photos: Brooks & Tasos Arrive to Mix Things Up
- 'Project Runway' Season 13: Ranking the Looks of 'Rock the Wedding'
- Fall 2014 Calendar: 121 Premiere Dates
- More From BuddyTV
- Report: Amazon to Revive The Tick, Starring Patrick Warburton
- Hotel Hell Sneak Peek: 'Everybody Thinks You're a Horrible [Bleep]'
- New Girl Casts Once Upon a Time Prince as Jess' Not-So-Charming [Spoiler]
- Wil Wheaton Project Cancelled by Syfy
- SYTYCD Video: Top 4 Unveil How They'll Celebrate — If They Win
- More From TVLine