College Humor has taken this weird TV tradition and turned it on its head by providing a "groan track" to CBS' neverending sitcom 'Two-and-a-Half Men'.
CollegeHumor has uncovered the true reason FOX nixed the action drama from its airwaves. It needed more room for more Seth MacFarlane cartoons about pop-culture spewing families with anthropomorphic pets and American Idol. I never thought I'd long for the good ol' days was Fox was known for quality programming like Bad Orderlies Caught on Tape 2 and When Lawn Equipment Goes Screwy 4.
While this isn't actually news about Grey's Anatomy, I did find this sketch regarding a fictitious Grey's Anatomy video game to be pretty funny. Danny already mentioned this in his TV Squad Ten list, but I thought I'd write about this one. I've known a few people (mostly women) who have liked the show and cannot help but think of the South Park opinion that the show is watched by married couples who don't really have sex anymore (feel free to inform me of exactly how wrong I am in the comments).
I view the sketch as also a commentary on the similarities and differences between the nerd culture and the Grey's Anatomy culture. I've actually watched an episode of the show a few years back and then decided that if I was ever seriously sick, Seattle Grace Hospital is the very last place I would want to be taken. A knee scrape or similar small injury would be fine. The medical staff there are nice to look at, but they're all nuts.
Video after the jump...
- Hallmark has a Golden Girls marathon all night.
- At 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then a new Amazing Race and the movie Jesse Stone: Thin Ice.
- ABC has a new America's Funniest Home Videos at 7, followed by new episodes of Extreme Makeover and Brothers & Sisters.
- At 7:30, Disney has a new Hannah Montana, then new episodes of Sonny with a Chance and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- At 8, FOX has a new Simpsons, then a new King of the Hill.
- At 9, NBC has the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice.
- Food Network has a new Iron Chef America at 9.
- HBO has a new Big Love at 9, followed by new episodes of Flight of the Conchords and East Bound & Down.
- Showtime has a new L Word at 9, then new episodes of The United States of Tara and Secret Life of a Call Girl.
- Also at 9: MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, then new episodes of CollegeHumor, Nitro Circus, and How's Your News?
- At 9:30, FOX has a new American Dad.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- ABC Eyes Amy Schumer as Next 'Bachelorette'
- 'Aquarius' Review: A Fascinating Look Inside Charles Manson's Twisted World
- 'Bones' Teasers: 7 Good Things to Watch for in 'The Woman in the Whirlpool'
- 'Aquarius' Official Cast and Premiere Photos
- 'MasterChef' Recap: Surprise! Your Kitchen Comes Back to Haunt You
- More From BuddyTV
- Murder in the First Season 2 Trailer Teases Intense New Case, Dirty Cops
- CBS' Briefcase Premiere: Did We Just See the Only 'Acceptable' Outcome?
- Smash's Broadway Event Expands! Who's Joining Ellis (!) in Bombshell?
- Golan the Insatiable Sneak Peek: Rob Riggle, Aubrey Plaza Preview Their Twisted Monster-Child Friendship
- Denise Richards Going Full Cougar for New CW Comedy Significant Mother
- More From TVLine
- Natalie Portman Recalls 'Heartbreak' and 'Difficult Times' at Harvard
- Rick Santorum on Josh Duggar Sex Scandal: 'I'm Sickened By It'
- George Clooney Explains Why He'll Never Dye His Gray Hair or Go Under the Knife
- Lily Collins Adorably Confirms She's Back Together With Jamie Campbell Bower
- Jim Parsons Takes on the Kardashians, Kanye West & More in New Broadway Show
- More From ET