College Humor has taken this weird TV tradition and turned it on its head by providing a "groan track" to CBS' neverending sitcom 'Two-and-a-Half Men'.
CollegeHumor has uncovered the true reason FOX nixed the action drama from its airwaves. It needed more room for more Seth MacFarlane cartoons about pop-culture spewing families with anthropomorphic pets and American Idol. I never thought I'd long for the good ol' days was Fox was known for quality programming like Bad Orderlies Caught on Tape 2 and When Lawn Equipment Goes Screwy 4.
While this isn't actually news about Grey's Anatomy, I did find this sketch regarding a fictitious Grey's Anatomy video game to be pretty funny. Danny already mentioned this in his TV Squad Ten list, but I thought I'd write about this one. I've known a few people (mostly women) who have liked the show and cannot help but think of the South Park opinion that the show is watched by married couples who don't really have sex anymore (feel free to inform me of exactly how wrong I am in the comments).
I view the sketch as also a commentary on the similarities and differences between the nerd culture and the Grey's Anatomy culture. I've actually watched an episode of the show a few years back and then decided that if I was ever seriously sick, Seattle Grace Hospital is the very last place I would want to be taken. A knee scrape or similar small injury would be fine. The medical staff there are nice to look at, but they're all nuts.
Video after the jump...
- Hallmark has a Golden Girls marathon all night.
- At 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes, then a new Amazing Race and the movie Jesse Stone: Thin Ice.
- ABC has a new America's Funniest Home Videos at 7, followed by new episodes of Extreme Makeover and Brothers & Sisters.
- At 7:30, Disney has a new Hannah Montana, then new episodes of Sonny with a Chance and Wizards of Waverly Place.
- At 8, FOX has a new Simpsons, then a new King of the Hill.
- At 9, NBC has the season premiere of Celebrity Apprentice.
- Food Network has a new Iron Chef America at 9.
- HBO has a new Big Love at 9, followed by new episodes of Flight of the Conchords and East Bound & Down.
- Showtime has a new L Word at 9, then new episodes of The United States of Tara and Secret Life of a Call Girl.
- Also at 9: MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, then new episodes of CollegeHumor, Nitro Circus, and How's Your News?
- At 9:30, FOX has a new American Dad.
- At 12:30am, Cartoon Network has a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
Check your local TV listings for more.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Top 18 Performance Rankings
- The Final Rose: Kaitlyn and Shawn's Fairytale Journey on 'The Bachelorette'
- Best 'Pretty Little Liars' Quotes from 'FrAmed'
- 'MasterChef' Interview: Prowling the Kitchen with Stephen Lee
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 11 Finale Photos: Kaitlyn Says Yes!
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Supergirl Villain Cast, Finding Carter Return Date and More
- John Legend Replaces Kanye West as Underground's Music Supervisor
- Trevor Noah on His 'Slightly Different' Daily Show and the 'Immense Pressure' to Make Jon Stewart Proud
- Unauthorized Full House Story: First Clip Pits 'Stamos' Against the Twins
- Jason Sudeikis Fronts Semi-Animated Fox Pilot From Lego Movie Duo
- More From TVLine
- 'Queen of Versailles' Star Victoria Siegel's Autopsy Shows She Died of Methadone and Sertraline Toxicity
- Nick Viall Talks 'Bachelorette' Breakup: 'Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- Dentist Who Killed Cecil the Lion Apologizes to His Patients
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch Austin Steal a Kiss From Liz on 'Big Brother'
- Shakira Teaches Her Adorable 6-Month-Old Son Sasha How to Play Soccer
- More From ET