There are implications beyond the obvious question of Charlie being there to do 'Two and a Half Men.' He's one of the highest paid actors on television -- approximately $20 million a season -- which accounts for a big chunk of the operating budget. Whether he's on air or written out for a while, he has to be paid.
According to Celebrity Baby Blog, the little boy was born via c-section on Friday at a hospital in Vail, Colorado, which is where the couple lives. Trista had some complications late in her pregnancy, as she was suffering from both preeclampsia and gestational diabetes, and their son was born a month before his due date. An official statement from the couple says "everyone's doing great".
Trista and Ryan named their son Maxwell Alston. He was a 5 pounds, 3 ounces.
I like these two because, unlike other reality show couples (I'm looking at you, Rob & Amber) these two had their televised wedding and a few other gigs, and then got out of the spotlight. I believe they're living near Vail, Colorado.
Trista is 14 weeks along in her pregnancy (too early to know the child's gender) and is due the third week of August. It's gonna be a long, hot summer for that girl. I sure hope she has air conditioning!
Not sure if I'll ever read this (I don't read "The Daily Nightly," even though I think I should), but at least we know Meredith will not be shy about holding back in this blog, judging by her nine years on The View. It might be a great read, or it might be a train wreck; either way, it'll be pretty fascinating to keep track of.
[via Pop Candy]
(S01E06) The very fact that you were willing to set a monkey on fire for us, that means a lot. - Kevin Beekin
This episode begins with the team talking to an image consultant about making Kevin look better when he's on camera. It seems most viewers don't find him very attractive and one even sent an e-mail saying his skin was so pock marked it looked like a Band-Aid. The consultant, like everyone else on the show, has no idea the news team is really a bunch of comedians, but she does manage to maintain her cool even when Marty tells her everything she's saying is wrong.
Tillie gets a call during the meeting about a girl who has been kidnapped in Florida, and the team begin to cheer and high five each other since this could be a story that gets them national exposure. It's also good news that she's a young, pretty white girl and not some Mexican grandfather, because no one tunes into the news for that sort of thing. Marty adds that the girl must be either found or killed before a certain date if it's to work into Kevin's schedule. It's a funny scene made even funnier by the fact that there's a woman in the room who has no idea it's all a gag.
For you devoted fans who bought the first season set and have been wondering when the other seasons are going to be released on DVD, here's your answer: they won't be. Warner Brothers says that because of the high costs (and low sales of the set that was released), they won't be releasing any other seasons on DVD.
Of course, if any of you want to go crazy and buy a bunch of copies of the first set so they change their minds, go for it.
But Ausiello says you should keep going with your "Save Everwood" campaigns.
[via TV Tattle]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Following' Exclusive Interview: Shawn Ashmore on Mike's Family Tragedy and Personal Downfall
- 6 Things to Know About 'Believe'
- 'Star-Crossed': Jesse Luken on Eric's Evolution and Friendship with Grayson
- 'Revenge': Winners and Losers from 'Payback'
- [Video] 'Teen Wolf' Spoilers: Can Stiles Be Saved?
- More From BuddyTV
- 'About a Boy' exclusive clip: Will and Marcus have a boys' night out
- 'Bates Motel' Season 2: Love comes to Norma, Norman, Dylan and Emma
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Season 2: Tom Everett Scott's Sam reveals his endgame
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 4, episode 14 'The Grove' promo: Carol and Tyreese return
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 4: Get your first look at Braavos
- More From Zap2it
- HIMYM Star Addresses the 'Insane' Theory Making Rounds — But Does She Refute It?
- Scoop: Josh Duhamel Cast as Co-Lead in CBS' Vince Gilligan-David Shore Drama Battle Creek
- Exclusive Psych Sneak Peek: Mira Sorvino Puts Shawn and Gus in Their Place
- 'Ship Shape: How Fave Pairs From Parenthood, Scandal, B99, Once and Other Shows Are Faring
- Ratings: Resurrection Digs Up Big Numbers, Once and Revenge Return Up, Good Wife Down
- More From TVLine