October 23, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 21st 2009 5:25PM
This isn't one of those "TV people are so vain!" posts. If you're on television you have to make sure your hair is OK and you have makeup on and all that. I bet even Walter Cronkite wanted to make sure he picked out the right tie in the morning. So this post of David Gregory combing his hair in the middle of a Today story about the moon landing is here not to dump on Gregory but because it's an odd, random tech glitch.
[via TV Newser]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: The Two-Faced Prince is Summoned
- 'Nashville' Recap: How Much Longer Can Will Keep His Secret?
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 21 Touching and Frightening Moments from 'Greensleeves'
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: Bugging Out
- 'The 100' Season 2 Premiere Recap: Welcome to Mount Weather
- More From BuddyTV
- S Club 7 Makes Our Dreams Come True With Reunion News
- Oscar De La Renta: Inside His World
- Taylor Swift Reveals '1989' Tracklist (and We Guess Who Each Song Is About)
- Former Crisis Manager: Teresa Giudice a 'Mess,' Worse Than Chris Brown
- Calvin Klein's New Model Opens Up About Battling Her Weight Obsession
- More From ET