December 22, 2014
by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 21st 2009 5:25PM
This isn't one of those "TV people are so vain!" posts. If you're on television you have to make sure your hair is OK and you have makeup on and all that. I bet even Walter Cronkite wanted to make sure he picked out the right tie in the morning. So this post of David Gregory combing his hair in the middle of a Today story about the moon landing is here not to dump on Gregory but because it's an odd, random tech glitch.
[via TV Newser]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Kardashians' Star Khloe Kardashian Denies She Kicked Out Her Brother Rob Out of Her House
- 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules and Other Stars from the Franchise to Grace Rose Parade
- 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' Recap: Does Phaedra Fall for Apollo's Stunt?
- 'Glee' Episodes 6.3 and 6.4 Photos: A Love Triangle for Kurt
- 'Glee' Season 6 Premiere Photos: Everyone Comes Back to McKinley
- More From BuddyTV
- Sleepy Hollow Photos: Ichabod's Date, Michelle Trachtenberg's Arrival & More
- Ratings: The Sound of Music Dips, Sunday Night Football Drops
- Pretty Little Liars Sneak Peek: Is This Emily and Paige's Last Goodbye?
- The Affair Season Finale Recap: They Can't Handle the Truth
- Homeland Finale Recap: Mother Lode
- More From TVLine