- At 8, FOX has a new So You Think You Can Dance.
- At 8:30, G4 has their Comic Con '08 Live Preview.
- At 9, NBC has a new Baby Borrowers, followed by a new Celebrity Circus.
- PBS has a new Nova scienceNOW at 9.
- Also at 9: Sundance Channel has a new On The Road In America.
- At 9:30, HGTV has a new Design on a Dime.
- At 10, TruTV has a new Black Gold.
- TBS has two new episodes of Tyler Perry's House of Payne at 10.
- Bravo has a new Shear Genius at 10.
- Also at 10: MTV has a new episode of The Real World.
- At 10:30, Comedy Central has a new Mind of Mencia.
Check your local TV listings for more.
The below video is pretty funny, but Family Guy did a similar joke when they came back from the dead. I have always loved it when Fox shows made fun of Fox. I am not sure if this footage will be part of the movies or not, but it looks probable. Enjoy!
Anyway, I'd watch the video now and not wait until later, because FOX might move pretty quickly to have YouTube take it down. So click on the link below and enjoy.
(UPDATE: Reader Douglin sent us a link to a second video... it looks like Homer is on a dog sled in this scene. Pretty funny. You can find it here.)
(UPDATE #2: Both videos have been taken down by YouTube. Hope you enjoyed them while they were up.)
During an introductory speech for Robert Smigel given by cartoon historian Jerry Beck at the San Diego Comic Con, the world's only insult comic dog, Triumph, popped up and went on a hilarious tirade about Beck's boring speech and the innumerable nerds who were in attendance. This is footage shot by someone who was actually there, so there's a lot of swearing and you also get to see Robert Smigel actually doing the voice and manipulating the puppet. Of course, they don't try very hard to hide that when he does his shtick on Conan, but Smigel is in the middle of a crowd and really has nowhere to hide. Beck actually posted the video on his Cartoon Brew site, but I stuck it after the jump for your viewing pleasure. My favorite part is when he tells a rather rotund attendee he must love the "Fantastic Four food groups." Click on and enjoy.
UPDATE: The video is no longer available, apparently.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Wayward Pines' Interview: M. Night Shyamalan on Shocking Death and Darker Turn
- 'Bachelorette' Star Kaitlyn Bristowe on Pre-Fantasy Suite Sex: 'I Don't Know Why Everyone is So Shocked'
- 'The Bachelor' Season 11 Week 2 Photos: Punchlines and Punches
- 'Survivor: Worlds Apart': Ranking the 13 Most Shocking Tribal Councils from Season 30
- 'The Flash': The 10 Most Villainous Moments of Season 1
- More From BuddyTV
- 19 Kids and Counting Pulled From TLC Schedule
- The Bastard Executioner: Kurt Sutter's SOA Follow-Up Gets Series Order at FX
- Is The Flash's Ronnie Doomed? Which Superhero Finale Was Best? Hypocrisy on Bachelorette? And More TV Qs
- Sunday Night Football, Empire Top Ratings for 2014-15 Season; Forever Among Highest-Rated Axed Shows
- Ratings: Red Nose Day Draws Small Crowd, Wayward Pines Rises
- More From TVLine
- A Day in the Life of Jennifer Aniston on Instagram
- Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian Slammed for Being Sexy Moms, Twitter Fights Back
- Matt Bellamy Steps Out in Cannes with New Blonde on His Arm
- Regina George's 'Mean Girls' Mansion Is Up For Sale
- Robin Thicke & His 20-Year-Old Girlfriend April Love Geary Make Their Debut as a Couple at Cannes
- More From ET