According to Entertainment Weekly, the network just ordered a new reality series called 'Coming Home,' which follows soldiers who surprise their families by returning unannounced after their tours of duty.
Each hour-long episode will feature five soldiers reuniting with their loved ones, in the vein of the popular YouTube videos. 'Coming Home,' hosted by 'American Idol' season 3 finalist Matt Rogers, premieres Sunday, March 6 at 10PM ET.
Actor Pat Corley was probably best known as Phil, the gruff owner of the bar where the Murphy Brown hung out all the time. But he had a long career in TV and movies.
Besides appearances on tons of TV shows, from Kojak and Starsky and Hutch and Magnum, P.I. and Hill Street Blues, he was also in several movies, including Coming Home, The Onion Field, The Rose, and Night Shift. Corley actually started out as a ballet dancer!
Corley died earlier this week after coronary stent surgery.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Complications Cancelled at USA Network
- Pretty Little Liars, Five Years Forward: Where Is Everyone in Season 6B?
- Hindsight Cancelled at VH1, Despite Season 2 Renewal
- Reign Season 3 Trailer Makes Chilling Prediction: 'Scotland's Queen Will Fall'
- TVLine Items: Astronaut Wife to Fox, Miss America Adds Co-Host & More
- More From TVLine
- Stars Without Makeup
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Cited for Being a Couple of Water Wasters During the California Drought
- All of Taylor Swift's Music Video Boyfriends, Ranked
- FLASHBACK: The Biggest Moments From the Best VMAs Ever in 2000!
- Judge Judy Gives Advice on How to Stop Bullying in Schools
- More From ET