Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'RHOA' Star Kenya Moore Speaks Out About Phaedra Parks' Infidelity Rumors on 'WWHL'
- 'The Following' Season 3 Premiere: 19 Moments from Joy to Misery in 'New Blood'
- Former 'Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Spotted with Ex Nick Viall, Addresses Dating Rumors
- 'Kardashians' Stars Kendall and Kylie Jenner to Get Own Spinoff?
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Adds Dorinda Medley
- More From BuddyTV
- Video: Kelly Clarkson and Jimmy Fallon Master the History of Duets
- The Voice Recap: Chair-iats of Fire
- Pilot News: Glee's Jane Lynch to Star as CBS' Angel From Hell
- The Following Season Premiere Recap: Wait, Who Was Driving That Car?
- Pilot News: True Blood Alum Is Frankenstein's Monster
- More From TVLine