Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Sleepy Hollow Wants 'Angelina Jolie' to Play Ichabod's Old Flame Betsy Ross
- Ratings: Extant Returns to Series Lows
- Fall TV: Heroes vs. Big Bang vs. Greys, and Thursday's Other DVR Dilemmas
- Wet Hot American Summer: See the Star-Packed (NSFW) Trailer & Poster
- Sesame Street Vet 'Maria' to Exit
- More From TVLine
- Matt Damon Has a Ponytail and He's Totally Pulling It Off!
- Are Rachel McAdams and Taylor Kitsch Dating?!
- Hollywood's Hottest Bikini Bods
- Donald Trump & 5 More Celebrities Whose Word Vomit Cost Them Big Time
- 'Graceland' Star Aaron Tveit on Mike's Struggles: His Darkest Days Are Still Ahead
- More From ET