Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Under the Dome Recap: Tunnel Vision
- Teen Wolf Recap: Beta and Switch
- Bachelorette Finale: Who 'Won'? Who Wept? Who Spilled a Sex Secret?
- Once Upon a Time Season 4 Casts Shameless Star as Frozen's Hans; John Rhys-Davies to Voice Rock Troll
- First Look: Gracepoint Detective Issues a Stern Warning to Danny's Killer
- More From TVLine
- 'The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies' Looks Epic In This New Trailer!
- 'The Bachelorette': Did Andi Dorfman Choose Josh or Nick? Plus, Find Out if He Proposed!
- iJustine on the Selfie Making News Around The World
- Michael Douglas Thanks Doctors on World Head and Neck Cancer Day
- Ian Somerhalder Puckers Up for One Lucky Fan
- More From ET