Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Next Top Model' Recap: Who Does Nick Cannon Choose for His Ad Campaign?
- 'Reign' Season 2 Cast Portraits
- 'Big Brother 16' Final 3 Photo Booth Gallery
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2 Premiere Recap: The Search for Berlin Continues
- 'Under the Dome' Season 2 Finale Recap: Big Jim Goes on a Killing Spree
- More From BuddyTV
- Ratings: Gotham Cops Good Numbers But Sleepy Slips, Blacklist Returns Strong, Bang Still Very Big, Voice Drops
- Scandal Video: Would Fitz Risk It All For 'One Woman'? (Spoiler: Yes!)
- New Girl Photos: Jess Gets a Glance at Her New Man's, Er, Shortcomings
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Good Morning, Lord Baltimore
- Under the Dome Season 2 Finale Recap: Heeeere's Jimmy!
- More From TVLine