Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Sons of Anarchy': 17 Shocking Moments from 'The Separation of Crows'
- 'Nashville' Recap: Will Rayna Choose Career Over Romance?
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Recap: Edward Mordrake's Hellish Carnival Gets a New Freak
- 'Criminal Minds' Recap: No Treats for These Kids on Halloween
- 'Arrow' Recap: The Devil Returns to Starling City
- More From BuddyTV
- T-Pain Sings Without Auto-Tune and It's Awesome!
- Jim Carrey Tests David Letterman for Ebola
- Miley Cyrus and Rihanna Bid For Best Cleavage at amfAR Gala
- Nicole Kidman Talks Keith Urban Love Letters & Losing Her Father on 'Ellen'
- The Final 'Mockingjay - Part 1' Trailer - Everything We Know
- More From ET