Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 Promo Features Bang-in' Skye, Kick-Ass May
- Mom Casts Sara Rue as [Spoiler]'s Girlfriend, Ed Asner as New Neighbor
- Gang Related Cut After One Season
- Supernatural Season 10 Poster Promises Demonic Struggles
- More From TVLine
- Shemar Moore Dishes Long-Awaited 'Y&R' Return
- Scott Bakula 'Leaps' into 'NCIS: New Orleans'
- Watch the Heartwarming Moment a Mother With Alzheimer's Recognizes Her Daughter Again
- Mark Wahlberg Not Attending Brother Donnie's Wedding To Jenny McCarthy
- Meghan Trainor Bares All: Her Unexpected Big Break, Being Bullied and Embracing Her Body
- More From ET