Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Scandal' Season 3, episode 12: Mellie warns 'We Do Not Touch the First Ladies'
- 'Banshee's' Demetrius Grosse: Emmett needs to take a step back from Banshee
- 'Veronica Mars' newbie reacts to the series finale cliffhanger: Season 3 can't just end like that
- 'Amazing Race' - 'Welcome to the Jungle': Flight Time's precarious waterfall Road Block
- 'Review with Forrest MacNeil': Stealing, addiction and other parts of life
- More From Zap2it
- Jessie Sneak Peek: Is Emma Getting a J-O-B…?!
- What to Watch Friday: Undercover Employees, Raising Hope Baby Talk, New Clone Wars & More
- Scandal Recap: 'What Is That, Latin for Dweeb?'
- Greek's Spencer Grammer Joins ABC Pilot Saint Francis Opposite Michael Imperioli
- Grey's Anatomy Recap: Them's the Breaks
- More From TVLine