Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Big Brother 17' Recap: Jason vs. Becky and the Twins Enter the Game
- 'Once Upon a Time' Interview: Emilie de Ravin and Robert Carlyle Tease Emma Needing Help, Gold's Status and More
- 'Teen Wolf': Why Stiles and Lydia are Perfect Together
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Interview: EP Julie Plec on Alaric's 'Questionable Decisions,' Damon and Bonnie's Friendship and More
- More From BuddyTV