Wahlberg got a big divot of dirt and grass on the 18th hole. "[Nacho] put the divot on a hamburger roll -- ketchup, mustard, ate the whole thing," said Wahlberg. Unsurprisingly, he didn't feel very well afterward, but he soundly beat his opponent.
Game show titles have a way of telling you exactly what you can expect if you tune in to them. The Price Is Right is about guessing prices, Card Sharks was a game that involved a deck of cards, and Match Game was about matching your word with the word picked by a celebrity. Of course, the whole list of examples breaks down a bit when you consider Jeopardy!, which could be about anything, really.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Placing odds on American Idol contestants is the latest big thing in gambling around the world.
- Michael Jackson will not be a guest on American Idol. (No... really. Seriously.)
- Spike TV is proud to be expanding their coverage of the "sport" of competitive eating.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC to re-air 'Sound of Music Live!,' won't change title to 'Sound of Music Taped!'
- 'The Voice's' Christina Aguilera on beating Blake Shelton to the finals: 'I kind of felt bad'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 finale - 'A Mother's Work': [SPOILER] dies and it isn't pretty
- 'Law & Order: SVU's' Capt. Cragen retires: 12 other great cop-show bosses (plus Jim Dangle)
- 'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show': Miley Cyrus strikes again and she wasn't even there
- More From Zap2it
- Sons of Anarchy Post Mortem: Maggie Siff, Katey Sagal, Kurt Sutter on Deadly Finale, Plus Scoop on Season 7 —'Jax Is Completely Untethered'
- Sons of Anarchy Finale Recap: Kitchen Sunk
- Chicago Fire Fall Finale Recap: Watch Your Head
- The Voice Season 5 Semifinal Results Recap: Did the Right Three Singers Make the Finale?
- Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on True Blood, Criminal Minds, Revenge, Psych, Nashville and More
- More From TVLine