According to Entertainment Weekly, 'High School Musical' star Bleu is close to signing a deal to co-host the series along with Pussycat Doll and 'Dancing With the Stars' champ Scherzinger.
The duo need to sign soon, as 'X Factor' auditions in front of the judges and cameras begin May 8.
Scherzinger has served on the judging panel of the UK 'X Factor' and was rumored to be contention for a judge spot in the Fox version. She's also a judge on NBC's 'The Sing Off.'
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
When Jimmy Kimmel asked whether this was his first strip-club experience, Efron initially said no, then joked, "I'm cutting back right now. I'm trying to keep it between, like you know, three or four nights a week."
"I've heard a lot about these places -- mostly from rap music," he continued, joking that he'd imagined T-Pain and Usher would be there. As for the rumor that they spent $2,000, Efron said, "I don't think I opened my wallet."
And what did girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens say about all this? He dishes in the clip.
The CW is getting really good at this. First those OMFG ads for Gossip Girl and now this:
The cast for the upcoming drama The Beautiful Life is posing naked for the ad campaign in support of the show's launch on September 16th. Well... almost naked. And not the whole cast.
The drama, which seems to only have one premise based on the way The CW is pitching it, is apparently about really good looking people who happen to also be alive. It's not about unattractive zombies who look like they're dead. That may be why series regular Mischa Barton is conspicuously absent from the ad campaign. Ohhh... SNAP! Also sure to raise controversy? Corbin Bleu - the teenybopper from Disney's annoying High School Musical franchise - is one of the stars in the campaign. Hooray for role models.
Anyway, the tagline for the season is pretty funny too - "what are you looking at?" Why is it funny? Because the only answer I can come up with is "not much." Pictures after the jump...
Also in the news today: Shawn Pyfrom exits 'Desperate Housewives,' while USA Network renews 'Burn Notice' and 'Royal Pains.'
See more of today's top TV headlines after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Episode 11.6 Photos: A Visit from April's Mom
- 'Constantine' Series Premiere Recap: John Constantine Makes a Big Entrance
- The 10 Best Looks of 'Project Runway' Season 13
- 'Reign' Episode 2.5 Photos: Will Greer Get Married?
- 'The Amazing Race' Recap: One Team is Accused of Playing Dirty
- More From BuddyTV
- Constantine: Will You Go to Hell and Back for NBC's New Drama?
- Grimm Season 4 Premiere Recap: Trubel-ing Times
- ABC's Manhattan Love Story Is Fall TV Season's First Cancellation
- BSG's Tricia Helfer Suits Up as Harvey's Foe (and Lust Interest)
- The Originals Adds Everwood Alumna Debra Mooney as Werewolf Matriarch
- More From TVLine
- Renee Zellweger and 7 Other Stars Who Dramatically Changed Their Look
- One Direction Parties With Danny DeVito in ‘Steal My Girl' Music Video!
- Flashback: Before 'Honey Boo Boo' Got Famous
- Halle Berry vs. Britney Spears: Inside Look at Their Sexy Lingerie Lines
- Happy 30th Birthday Katy Perry! Watch Her Greatest ET Moments
- More From ET