According to Entertainment Weekly, 'High School Musical' star Bleu is close to signing a deal to co-host the series along with Pussycat Doll and 'Dancing With the Stars' champ Scherzinger.
The duo need to sign soon, as 'X Factor' auditions in front of the judges and cameras begin May 8.
Scherzinger has served on the judging panel of the UK 'X Factor' and was rumored to be contention for a judge spot in the Fox version. She's also a judge on NBC's 'The Sing Off.'
It was a mere five years ago, on Jan. 20, 2006, that 'High School Musical' hit the Disney Channel airwaves, making Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens the king and queen of the teen dream set, becoming the most successful movie in the cable network's history, nabbing a pair of Emmys and sparking TV and big-screen sequels, all along the way to becoming a true pop culture phenomenon.
You may have heard what "Zanessa" has been up to post-'HSM,' but, in honor of the original movie's anniversary, we're catching up with what the rest of the East High Wildcats have been doing ...
When Jimmy Kimmel asked whether this was his first strip-club experience, Efron initially said no, then joked, "I'm cutting back right now. I'm trying to keep it between, like you know, three or four nights a week."
"I've heard a lot about these places -- mostly from rap music," he continued, joking that he'd imagined T-Pain and Usher would be there. As for the rumor that they spent $2,000, Efron said, "I don't think I opened my wallet."
And what did girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens say about all this? He dishes in the clip.
The CW is getting really good at this. First those OMFG ads for Gossip Girl and now this:
The cast for the upcoming drama The Beautiful Life is posing naked for the ad campaign in support of the show's launch on September 16th. Well... almost naked. And not the whole cast.
The drama, which seems to only have one premise based on the way The CW is pitching it, is apparently about really good looking people who happen to also be alive. It's not about unattractive zombies who look like they're dead. That may be why series regular Mischa Barton is conspicuously absent from the ad campaign. Ohhh... SNAP! Also sure to raise controversy? Corbin Bleu - the teenybopper from Disney's annoying High School Musical franchise - is one of the stars in the campaign. Hooray for role models.
Anyway, the tagline for the season is pretty funny too - "what are you looking at?" Why is it funny? Because the only answer I can come up with is "not much." Pictures after the jump...
Also in the news today: Shawn Pyfrom exits 'Desperate Housewives,' while USA Network renews 'Burn Notice' and 'Royal Pains.'
See more of today's top TV headlines after the jump.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Episode 4 Photos: The Calm Before the Crazy Storm
- 'Mistresses' Season 2 Finale Photos: Can Daniel Keep April and Lucy Safe?
- 'Big Brother 16' Week 8: Frankie's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Top 17 Moments: Questions and Answers from 'No One Here Can Love or Understand Me'
- 'Suits' Interview: Rick Hoffman on Louis 'In Dire Straits' after Leaving Pearson Specter
- More From BuddyTV
- AHS: Freak Show Sets October Premiere — Plus: New Plot Details!
- True Blood Finale Poll: Once and for All, Does Sookie Belong With Bill or Eric?
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Nurse Jackie Season 7 in Recurring Role
- NCIS: LA Boss Hints at Plan to Be 'As Noisy As We Can Be' in New Time Slot
- NBC Cancels Working the Engels
- More From TVLine
- Sir Mix-A-Lot Responds to Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Video
- Saved by the Bell: 25 Gifs to Celebrate Why We're Still Obsessed with Bayside!
- Jackie Chan on Son's Drug Arrest: 'I'm Very Ashamed'
- Hayden Panettiere Confirms Her Pregnancy With Her ALS Ice Bucket Challenge
- Stephen King's Reaction to the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge is Priceless
- More From ET