There was no shortage of truly great TV shows this decade -- but there was no dearth of really bad TV, either.
From talking babies and singing-and-dancing casino moguls to ill-conceived celebrity ventures into reality programming and scripted fare ... and whatever category you want to put the inexplicably enduring 'According to Jim' in, here are our picks for the worst TV the networks offered up to us in the last 10 years.
This is definitely a step in the right direction for the series, as Moffat's previous contributions to the show have been some of the greatest highlights. For example, that chilling episode "Blink" (the one that made it impossible for me to walk through a sculpture garden without looking over my shoulder every two seconds) was his masterpiece.
Remember the short-lived American version of Coupling that ran on NBC a few seasons back? Do you know why it was so short-lived? Two words: Jeff Zucker!
That's what writer/producer Steven Moffat says. He was the creator and writer of both the British and American versions of the show (he has also written several episodes of Doctor Who). He's still angry that Zucker actually said that the show "sucked" back in 2003.
Returning: The Amazing Race, Cold Case, 60 Minutes, How I Met Your Mother, The New Adventures of Old Christine, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, CSI: Miami, NCIS, The Unit, Criminal Minds, CSI: NY, Survivor, CSI, Shark, Without A Trace, Ghost Whisperer, Numb3rs, 48 Hours Mystery.
New: Viva Laughlin, Swingtown, Moonlight, Cane, Big Bang Theory, Power of 10, Kid Nation
Out: King of Queens, Jericho, The Class, Close To Home
Moving: Without A Trace moves back to Thursday at 10. Shark heads to Sunday at 10.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- TV ratings: 'The Voice' and 'About a Boy' dip Tuesday while 'Agents of SHIELD' improves
- Backstage at 'Saturday Night Live': Lena Dunham reveals Adam might die on 'Girls' next season?
- 'Arrow' Season 2, episode 16: Is Harley Quinn in the 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Orphan Black' Season 2: Sarah has a 'dangerous' romance with Cal, says Michiel Huisman
- 'Real World: Ex-Plosion' exclusive clip: Watch Hailey make moves on Tom
- More From Zap2it
- Scoop: Covert Affairs Adds Body of Proof Alum as Series Regular, Annie's New Romantic Interest
- Pilot Scoop: Once Upon a Time's Rose McIver Lands Lead Role in The CW's iZombie
- Idol's Emily Piriz Talks 'Stars,' Harsh Harry's Shaming and the Decision to Cover J.Lo
- Big Bang Theory Renewed for 3 More Seasons
- Ratings: Glee Hits Low, S.H.I.E.L.D. Rises, The Voice Lowers But Chicago Fire Ticks Up
- More From TVLine