(S02E08) I hate how this show makes me want to cry every five minutes. A dramedy with so many depressing topics (drug use, alcoholism, cancer, divorce) shouldn't be this good. But it is.
Beth and Huff are still going to couples therapy but it doesn't seem to be working. They argue just as much with the therapist as they do with themselves. The episode opened with them at their session and it was interesting that it started off that way because it led to both of them seeking therapy on their own terms later.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- NBC planning another live musical after 'Sound of Music' success
- 'The Voice' live blog: The Top 5 take the stage for the semi-finals
- 'The Sing-Off' Season 4: Meet Element, the girl-powered all-female group
- 'Community' Season 5: Trailer and Nathan Fillion re-'affillionated' with the show
- 'The Great Christmas Light Fight': Houses so decorated they are visible from space
- More From Zap2it
- Sleepy Hollow: More Corbin? Suspect Sin Eater? An Ichabbie Weekend? And More Burning Qs
- TVLine Items: Murphy Brown Reunion, Bonnie & Clyde Ratings, Sarah Palin's New Gig and More!
- Community Sneak Peek: Jeff Unexpectedly Finds Himself Back at Greendale as [Spoiler]
- 'Ship Shape: How Your Fave Pairs From Reign, Once, Mindy and Other Shows Are Faring
- Exclusive Sneak Peek: The Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Battle Centipede's Next Gen Super-Soldier
- More From TVLine