(S02E08) I hate how this show makes me want to cry every five minutes. A dramedy with so many depressing topics (drug use, alcoholism, cancer, divorce) shouldn't be this good. But it is.
Beth and Huff are still going to couples therapy but it doesn't seem to be working. They argue just as much with the therapist as they do with themselves. The episode opened with them at their session and it was interesting that it started off that way because it led to both of them seeking therapy on their own terms later.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'Bachelorette' Runner-Up Nick Viall: ' I Think Shawn Really Enjoys My Misfortune'
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: The House Flips and New Targets Emerge
- 'Big Brother 17' Week 5: Vanessa's 2nd HoH Photos
- 'Graceland' Recap: Mike's Addiction Worsens
- 'Under the Dome' Recap: It's the End of the World as We Know It
- More From BuddyTV
- Castle Season 8: Ann Cusack Cast as Mystery Woman With Ties to [Spoiler]
- How to Get Away With Murder Season 2: X-Men's Famke Janssen Lands Arc
- Cancelled Too Soon: Pushing Daisies, Constantine, Forever & 17 More Shows TVLine Readers Will Always Miss
- Ratings: Astronaut Wives Club Rises, Big Brother Ticks Up
- Humans Renewed for Season 2 at AMC
- More From TVLine
- EXCLUSIVE: Kristen Wiig and Alexander Skarsgård Share a Kiss in New ‘Diary of a Teenage Girl' Clip
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Welcome Baby Girl
- Ice T Hilariously Provides Voices for Characters From 'Care Bears' and 'Smurfs'
- Watch One Direction Learn How to ‘Whip/Nae Nae' From a Super-Cute Fan
- Khloe Kardashian: My Sisters and I Still Refer to Caitlyn Jenner as 'Bruce'
- More From ET