April 17, 2014
by Allison Waldman, posted May 21st 2008 12:25AM
(S0518/19) Well, the previews didn't lie. For weeks now, we've been told in previews and commercials -- not to mention numerous stories in the press -- that one of the principals would die on the finale of NCIS. The producers delivered; someone died. In one way, the death of Jenny Shephard, NCIS director, is the least painful loss, and also the most obvious. If you had Lauren Holly in the NCIS pool, you're the winner. For most of the episodes since the return from the strike, viewers have known that Ducky had determined that the director was sick. Jethro knew it; so did Jenny. But Jenny didn't know that Jethro knew. (Can you follow that?) Anyway, what it means in the big picture is that before tonight's two-hour finale, Jenny Shephard was the most likely candidate to bite the dust.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Preview: Season 2 Brings 'Character Shocks,' New Players and… a Traitorous Felix?
- What to Watch Thursday: Scandal and 3 Other Finales, Vikings Set Sail, Parks and Rec and More
- American Idol: Top 6 Week Theme Revealed!
- American Idol Top 7 Performance Recap: Filler Queen [Updated]
- Arrow's Truths Come Out — Were You Surprised?
- More From TVLine
- 'X-Men' Director Bryan Singer Accused Of Sexually Abusing Teen Boy
- 'Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Star Porsha Williams Charged With Battery
- Real-Life 'Heaven Is For Real' Boy Details Near-Death Experience
- Will Arnett Files For Divorce From Amy Poehler
- FIRST LOOK: ET's 'Dream It … Do It' Helps Stars Take On Their Bucket Lists
- More From ET