July 7, 2015
by Allison Waldman, posted May 21st 2008 12:25AM
(S0518/19) Well, the previews didn't lie. For weeks now, we've been told in previews and commercials -- not to mention numerous stories in the press -- that one of the principals would die on the finale of NCIS. The producers delivered; someone died. In one way, the death of Jenny Shephard, NCIS director, is the least painful loss, and also the most obvious. If you had Lauren Holly in the NCIS pool, you're the winner. For most of the episodes since the return from the strike, viewers have known that Ducky had determined that the director was sick. Jethro knew it; so did Jenny. But Jenny didn't know that Jethro knew. (Can you follow that?) Anyway, what it means in the big picture is that before tonight's two-hour finale, Jenny Shephard was the most likely candidate to bite the dust.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: The Season 10 Auditions Come to a Close
- 'The Real Housewives of New York City' Recap: Ramona Ditches the Ladies to Get Some Action
- 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 12: Meet the Top 20 Dancers
- 'Teen Wolf': 15 Freaky and 2 Adorable Moments from 'Dreamcatcher'
- 'UnREAL': The Problem with Rachel and Adam's Romance
- More From BuddyTV
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out for First Time Since Split, Scott Disick Breaks Social Media Silence
- Chrissy Teigen Posts Naked Picture of John Legend Because She Can
- Rosie Perez Is Leaving 'The View'
- Teresa Giudice Poses With Her Family in Prison Jumpsuit
- 'Star Wars' Spinoff Movie About Young Han Solo Is Officially Coming!
- More From ET