This could actually be a fun show, sort of The Amazing Race meets Family Double Dare. You know there's going to be families to hate and families to love. Maybe they'll have a challenge where they tie a dog to the bumper and have to keep him alive on the drive to the next state. It starts July 7.
TV Guide is reporting that Fox has canceled Drive, the new action series starring Nathan Fillion and created by Tim Minear. Even though it's not confirmed, it's pretty obvious that this is due to dismal ratings. Drive had the old Prison Break slot, but was only getting a fraction of Prison Break's ratings. There are still two episodes left... hopefully Fox will put them up on the MySpace webpage where all the other episodes can be seen. In the meantime, repeats of House will run in that 8 pm time slot.
Sadly, this does not come as a surprise.
If we've learned anything from television psychics, it's that the "other side" is a very vague and confusing place. When loved ones contact us from that realm, it's never to say anything direct, instead they toss out random names, or, in the case of medium John Edward, they like to only give the first letter of a name, which is especially helpful for those of us who know people whose names begin with a letter, though somewhat unfortunate for my deceased Aunt 76875, who was named after the barcode on a box of Fiddle Faddle. Psychic Sylvia Browne has said that the "other side" has the exact same geography and topography as our world, which I can only assume means that world is populated by beings who lead the same day-to-day lives we do, but that it's frustratingly difficult to actually get anything accomplished:
Also on the ice tonight, speed skaters Chad Hedrick, Shani Davis, Joey Cheek and Derek Parra race each other in the 1500m. Hedrick, Davis, and Cheek have all won gold medals so far in these games.
Here's the schedule on all of NBC's networks:
Also tonight, the women's freestyle aerials competition, and the two-man bobsled. Here is the schedule for all of NBC's stations:
Primetime coverage is where all the excitement is supposed to be. American speed skaters Chad Hedrick and Joey Cheek each have a gold medal and tonight they'll race each other, plus American Shani Davis, for another one in the 1000m. Apolo Anton Ohno
Here's the schedule on all of NBC's networks:
If you can stomach the ice dancing, there are some other interesting events on television tonight, including the premiere of women's snowboardcross. I saw the men's race last night and it was pretty darn cool. It's like motorcross on snow. Once again, the American women are the favorites.
As usual, there is plenty of hockey and curling on NBC's other stations:
There are some Americans to watch, too. Apolo Anton Ohno races in the 1000m speed skate and hopefully he'll be able to stay on his feet for this one. Also, gorgeous Jeremy Bloom (seriously, girls, look at him) competes in the moguls.
Here's tonight's line-up on all of NBC's stations:
Also tonight, overexposed American skier Bode Miller is back on the slopes in the men's combined downhill and slalom. Hopefully he got to bed early last night.
Here's the schedule on all NBC stations:
Here's today's Olympic schedule:
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Bachelor' Book Club: Reality Stars Turned Authors
- 'Project Runway' Season 14: Ranking the Looks of 'Fashion Flip'
- Which 'Real Housewife' Could Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 21?
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Season 2 Episode 5B Photos: Justin and Mackenzie Get a Surprise Wedding
- 'Big Brother 17' Spoilers: Which Juror Returns and Who Is the Week 10 HoH?
- More From BuddyTV
- TVLine Items: Astronaut Wife to Fox, Miss America Adds Co-Host & More
- Did Masters Jump the Ape? Did Arrow Lend Suits His Wig? Are the New Dead Hot? Team Briggs? And More TV Qs
- Dana Delany Previews Amazon's Haunting Hand of God, Makes Serious Pitch for Desperate Housewives Musical
- Limitless Taps Desmond Harrington for Dexter Reunion With Jennifer Carpenter
- The Grinder Enlists Christina Applegate to Play Rob Lowe's 'Old-Fashioned' Ex
- More From TVLine
- Ben Affleck Casts Chris Messina to Play His Friend (Just Like You've Always Wanted to Do)
- The Knocks and Glee's Alex Newell Slay the Dance Floor in Their ‘Collect My Love' Video
- Justin Bieber Will Be on The Tonight Show for a Whole Week (Because He Knows You Need Him After a Hard Day, Baby)
- More from Vulture
- Bindi Irwin Steps Out in Costume for 'DWTS' Photo Shoot
- Michael Fassbender Goes Scruffy in New Photos From 'Assassin's Creed' and 'Macbeth'
- Jessica Biel Looks Amazing in Rare Public Appearance Post-Baby
- 'The Big Bang Theory' to Feature a 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Episode in Season 9!
- Miley Cyrus Shuts Down Stella Maxwell Relationship Rumors: 'I Change My Style Every Two Weeks, Let Alone Who I'm With'
- More From ET