Lauer asked how her Catwoman would be different from those past. "That's getting a little too specific," she said. "All I can say is Chris Nolan has directed 'Batman' movies, and my version of Selena Kyle fits into Chris Nolan's Gotham City."
If you've heard of the still-unseen pilot for Adult Swim, That Crook'd Sip, then you're a better person than I, because I just recently learned about it, even though it was mentioned several months ago. I've placed the trailer after the jump, though it doesn't offer much insight into what the series is about. An old article in Animation Magazine says the series centers around the Beauregard family, old-fashioned Southerners trying to maintain their antiquated ways as the new "Dirty South" takes over. The pilot was supposed to air this Fall, but given Adult Swim's habit of shuffling shows around, who knows when we'll see it? The series, which was created in Flash, was created by Nick Wiedenfeld (Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law) and Jacob Escobedo. The style reminds me a lot of the animated shorts from Sesame Street, except I'm pretty sure those didn't include gun battles and mansions being set on fire.
[via Cold, Hard Flash]
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Pilot Scoop: Scrubs' Sarah Chalke to Co-Star in Fox's 48 Hours 'Til Monday
- Kelly Osbourne Exits Fashion Police — Read E! Network's Official Statement
- Chris Meloni to Star in WGN Slavery Drama Underground — With Kanye West Eyed as Musical Contributor
- Chicago Fire Enlists Ugly Betty Alum Eric Mabius for Major Arc
- Pilot Scoop: JoAnna Garcia Swisher Joins Tommy Johnagin's CBS Comedy
- More From TVLine
- Kelly Osbourne Officially Quits 'Fashion Police' After Zendaya Comments
- Justin Bieber's First ET Interviews: See Our Favorite Moments on His Journey to Super Stardom
- Star Shots: What's On Instagram?
- Khloe Kardashian Shares Super Skinny Selfie: 'People Love to Call Me the Fat One'
- This Baby Biting His Dad Then Laughing Uncontrollably Is the New 'Charlie Bit Me'
- More From ET