Artist and writer Dan Meth has created a series of cool pop culture charts at his web site, and the one on the right is a handy guide to sitcom homes. Sense a pattern? The shows in the top half all have kitchens on the left and living rooms on the right (how we see them via the camera angle), and the ones on the bottom have the living room on the left and the kitchen on the right.
I guess there are only so many things you can do on a sitcom, especially if it's filmed in front of an audience as many of these were.
Joss Whedon and Dr. Horrible are getting loads of press right now, and deservedly so. It's very good. But there are also plenty of other shows that exist out on the internet. Since it's Saturday and most of us have a little extra time to burn before we head out to the multiplex and chase down a Dark Knight ticket, I thought I'd share one of those that I get a kick out of.
After the jump, have a look at Nite Fite as Penalty (Dan Meth) and Lloyd (Mark Vitelli) tackle the hot button issue of whether or not The Who sold out by letting CSI use their songs for those now famous opening sequences. As Penalty puts it, "Why would The Who urinate all over their artwork?" It's very funny, and one worth setting a bookmark for. New episodes arrive on Thursday nights, at 11.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Bachelor' Season 19: Estrogen Mayhem and a Pregnancy Test
- 'The Originals' Episode 2.9 Photos: Mommy, Daddy and Hope!
- If I Am Going Down That Dark Alley Then I Want These Characters With Me
- 'The Flash': The Good and Evil from 'Power Outage'
- 'The Vampire Diaries' Winter Finale Photos: Christmas Memories
- More From BuddyTV
- Despite The Mentalist's Coupling, Final Season 'Is Not Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Does Supernatural's Dean Lack Game? Where Does Flash Keep His Cash? Did Good Wife's Grace Goof? And More Qs
- Emily Deschanel Talks Bones Season 11: 'I'm Up For It!"
- Forever Video: Henry and Jo Want to Know Who Put Out a Hit on This Brit
- The Missing Sneak Peek: Emily Finally Says What She's Really Thinking
- More From TVLine
- Ray Rice Wins Appeal, Suspension Lifted, Union Says
- Burt Reynolds Auctions His Golden Globe
- 'The Walking Dead' Boss Talks 'Unexpected' Mid-Season Finale: You'll Need Tissues!
- That Time Anna Faris Invited the Entire Internet Over For Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped During Art Event
- More From ET