Artist and writer Dan Meth has created a series of cool pop culture charts at his web site, and the one on the right is a handy guide to sitcom homes. Sense a pattern? The shows in the top half all have kitchens on the left and living rooms on the right (how we see them via the camera angle), and the ones on the bottom have the living room on the left and the kitchen on the right.
I guess there are only so many things you can do on a sitcom, especially if it's filmed in front of an audience as many of these were.
Joss Whedon and Dr. Horrible are getting loads of press right now, and deservedly so. It's very good. But there are also plenty of other shows that exist out on the internet. Since it's Saturday and most of us have a little extra time to burn before we head out to the multiplex and chase down a Dark Knight ticket, I thought I'd share one of those that I get a kick out of.
After the jump, have a look at Nite Fite as Penalty (Dan Meth) and Lloyd (Mark Vitelli) tackle the hot button issue of whether or not The Who sold out by letting CSI use their songs for those now famous opening sequences. As Penalty puts it, "Why would The Who urinate all over their artwork?" It's very funny, and one worth setting a bookmark for. New episodes arrive on Thursday nights, at 11.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- 'The Good Wife' Recap: Can Alicia Tame Elsbeth's Unquiet Mind?
- 'The Walking Dead' Recap: Father Gabriel Arrives
- 'Revenge' Recap: How Does Emily React to Her Father Being Alive?
- 'Once Upon a Time' Recap: Hook and Anna Make Deals with Rumple
- More From BuddyTV
- Shia LaBeouf Says Method Acting Got Him Fired from Broadway Play
- Rob Lowe Gets a Sexy Surfing Injury
- Jason Momoa's 'Game of Thrones' Audition Tape Is Intense!
- Derek Hough Shares Memories Of Being Bullied As A Child
- Celebrity Showdown: 'Fury' Star Brad Pitt vs. 'Gone Girl' Star Ben Affleck
- More From ET