- Charlie Rose: Angelina Jolie and Mariane Pearl
- The Daily Show: Brian Williams
- The Colbert Report: Anne-Marie Slaughter and Marybeth Garrigan
- The Late Show With David Letterman: Jack Hanna, Christina Aguilera, Katherine Heigl, and Patty Griffin (repeat)
- Jay Leno: Michael Chiklis, Bruce Bowen, and Sugarland
- Jimmy Kimmel Live: Kevin Nealon and Dana Gould
- Tavis Smiley: Frank Oz, Juanessa Bennett, and B.J. Bernstein
- Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Steve Carell, Jennifer Esposito, and Flight of the Conchords
- The Late, Late Show With Craig Ferguson: Dr. Drew and Enrique Iglesias
- Last Call With Carson Daly: Jeanne Tipplehorn and James Morrison
Dana Gould, one of my favorite stand-up comedians, is creating a series about zombies for Comedy Central?
I am so there.
The series, which has the working title of The Last Larry, focuses on a world destroyed by zombies, and the humans leftover who are trying to get on with their lives. Gould describes the series as a traditional sitcom that just happens to take place in the aftermath of a zombie holocaust, saying it's really about how people get on with their lives after something terrible happens.
If you've heard of Super Adventure Team, a short-lived MTV series featuring puppets a la Thunderbirds and Team America, you're a batter person than I, because I hadn't heard of it until recently, even though one of my favorite comedians of all time was behind it: Dana Gould, who would later go on to write for The Simpsons (he left the series last year).
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- Orphan Black Season 2 Premiere Recap: Fishy Business — Plus: Grade the Episode!
- Ratings: Hannibal Rises, Shark Tank and Kitchen Nightmares Slip, Hart of Dixie Steady
- TVLine Mixtape: Your Favorite Songs From Awkward, Shameless, Crisis, Mindy and More
- What to Watch This Weekend: Orphan Black Returns, a Devious Premiere, Salem and More
- TVLine's Performer of the Week: Jack Gleeson
- More From TVLine