Daniel Baldwin Doesn't Think Charlie Sheen Is Sober and Will 'Yank a Hair Out of His Head' to Prove it (VIDEO)
"I've been in that room with Charlie before," Baldwin said of Sheen's latest webcast. "I know that face, and I know those mannerism, and I don't buy for a second that he's sober, no."
What about the negative drug tests Sheen produced last week? According to Baldwin, urine tests can be manipulated unless someone is closely watching the urination. After clearing that up, Baldwin issued Sheen a public challenge:
(S07E01) As the seventh season commences, the cases continue. Tonight it's a flashback to 1966 and the events on a ship known for suicides, but the real crux of the show was more current. What's going on with Lily Rush since her near-death experience last year? When the case against Kitchener seems to be going soft, her reaction makes me wonder if our Lily is contemplating going Dirty Harry (Harriet?) on us.
And the King or Queen of the jungle is .... don't worry, I won't spoil the answer on the first page of the post! You'll have to click through to know more and comment on the results.
I've started watching I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! from mid-week 2 and was sucked in immediately as I usually am with most reality TV series that revolve around surviving in new and unfamiliar surroundings. I must say I was quite impressed with Lou Diamond Phillips from the start. I loved his leadership qualities and his helpfulness towards his "junglemates." He is one of the main reasons why I watched the remaining episodes and even caught up with the week 1 Speidi drama! Was I glad that they ended up leaving for good after all the drama and quitting/coming back!
Want to know who was named King or Queen of the jungle after surviving 24 days in a Costa Rica jungle? Click ahead!
During the course of the show, "Stevie B" paired with John Salley on several challenges, baptized Spencer Pratt in the river and generally tried to keep the peace within the camp.
Stephen dished to AOL TV via conference call about why he dropped out, what he really thought of his fellow campers and if he'd be into appearing on another reality show. -- By Katy Kroll
While in the Costa Rican jungle, Daniel ate cow tongue, got in Janice Dickinson's face and cracked jokes with his bro, generating laughs and winning over fans. But it wasn't enough to keep him on the show.
Daniel spoke to AOL TV via conference call about what he expected from jungle life, what the real deal is with Janice and whether Spencer might actually be coming back one more time. -- Katy Kroll
(S04E03) "You cannot trust the police. They lie about everything." - Brenda
I think TNT over sold this episode in the preview. If you tuned in a few minutes early you would have heard their tag, "The only thing more surprising than the crime is the twist at the end." Honestly, I didn't think there was much of a twist at the end. I'll save any spoilers for after the jump, but the groundwork for the ending was laid out pretty clearly early on. That's not to say it was a bad episode though, because there was a lot to really enjoy here.
For fans of The Closer, the wait is almost over. Season four finally kicks off next week, knocking off the third of the five shows that I have anxiously been waiting for. Burn Notice and Stargate Atlantis premiered this week. The Closer and Psych go live next week. And Eureka returns at the end of the month. It's going to be a great summer for television.
The fine folks over at TNT were nice enough to send along a press kit, so I've just finished watching the premiere and reading up on a few of the things they have planned for the new season. Last year we spent a lot of time on family as Brenda (Kyra Sedgwick) and Fritz (Jon Tenney) moved forward with their engagement. That, of course, involved finally revealing the engagement to Brenda's parents (Frances Sternhagen, Barry Corbin). And we followed along as the two of them began to search for a new house. Season four picks up from there. After the jump, a look at the premiere and a few things coming this season. Possibly a couple very minor spoilers, but no big plot points.
Today on TV Squad Daily:
- Daniel Baldwin's video blogs on Primetime were welcome proof that rehab is not attractive.
- Martha Stewart inspires cheesy protest folk songs.
- Darnit! There won't be a SNL reality show after all.
Not sure if Baldwin will play an original character, or a one based on himself. John Favreau, Janine Garofalo, Sandra Bernhard, Ben Kingsley, and Lauren Bacall, have played themselves in this and previous story arcs, as Christopher struggles for his big Hollywood (or at least his big direct-to-DVD) break. If Baldwin plays himself, could be interesting if they choose to tie in which his recent troubles.
All right everyone, calm down! No need to boycott American businesses or stage huge demonstrations just because Daniel Baldwin was arrested for cocaine possession.
Excuse me? You're not protesting about Daniel, who was arrested at a Santa Monica motel on April 22nd? You're protesting about the upcoming immigration bill? Gee, I have to get out more.
Baldwin, who portrayed Detective Beau Felton from 1993-1995 on NBC's Homicide:Life on the Street; will not face any felony charges for his arrest. The matter has been turned over to the city's District Attorney office for consideration of misdemeanor charges. Danny, who is the second oldest Baldwin brother after Alec, last appeared on television in 2005 in Our Fathers, a TV movie based on the sexual abuse scandal that rocked the Catholic Church.
TV Squad Hot Topics
Most Popular Articles
From Our Partners
- [Video] 'The Tomorrow People' Sneak Peek: John's Tortured by Ultra
- Best 'Agents of SHIELD' Quotes from 'The Bridge'
- 2014 SAG Award Nominations: 'Breaking Bad,' '30 Rock,' 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'Modern Family' Lead TV
- [Video] 'Arrow' Sneak Peek: Oliver Takes on Slade in an Epic Fight
- 'Sons of Anarchy' S6 Finale Recap: A Happy Ending Turns Gruesome
- More From BuddyTV
- TV ratings: 'Victoria's Secret' steady for CBS Tuesday and 'Chicago Fire' hits series high in viewers
- 'Doctor Who' Christmas special trailer: 'If you want my life, come and get it'
- 'Agents of SHIELD': The cast's 20 best live tweets during 'The Bridge'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Season 6 finale: Maggie Siff, Kurt Sutter and Katey Sagal on shocking death
- 'The Voice's' James Wolpert talks elimination: 'This is not a setback'
- More From Zap2it
- Exclusive: Guy Pearce to Orbit Sean Saves the World as New Love Interest for Sean
- Hot Video: Doctor Who's Christmas Special Trailer Declares, 'Eleven's Hour Is Over Now'
- Ratings: S.H.I.E.L.D. Eyes New Low, Chicago Fire Hits a High, Victoria's Secret Tops Tuesday
- What to Watch Wednesday: Nashville and 6 Other Fall Finales, Kelly Clarkson Christmas and More
- SAG Award Nominations: Breaking Bad, Big Bang, 30 Rock Lead the Pack, Kerry Washington, Mayim Bialik Sneak In; Orange, Mad Men Shut Out
- More From TVLine